cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Yo. BA

(The first thing you're taught in a cult:   "This is not a cult".)

Mmm, the DNC and their co-horts in the main stream liberal media keep saying that anteefer is not a cult? They are just "peaceful protesters".

Senior Contributor

Evidence of what 3020?

Your last election was evidence that the majority do not choose your leader.

Senior Contributor

(Your last election was evidence that the majority do not choose your leader.)

Those 3 million votes and $250 would get Hillary entrance into Martin Sundoval's fundraiser and an opportunity to mock assassinate President Trump.

Senior Advisor

I know. And that just burns you to no end. Is this a great country or what. We don't just believe in mob rule.

Senior Contributor

So you think it is good that the minority gets to force their ideas on the majority?

Honored Advisor

Sometimes, Canuck.

Related image

Senior Advisor

Nothing is forced. Trump won the election. Hillary lost even though she won the popular vote. That is not what it takes to win our presidential election. If she didn't like the way our system works she should not have agreed to run.

Senior Contributor

I realize how your system works, including gerrymandering.

I would not use the words you did as Clinton clearly won the election with 3 million more votes.

It was the system that your country uses to select the person to sit in the position of president that chose the 'winner'. Not the majority of voters desire.

Senior Advisor

If Clinton won the election she would be living in the white house. She didn't win the election, she won the popular vote. That is not what it takes to win the election. She knew that when she decided to run.

Honored Advisor

With "gerrymandering" don`t you push Democrats in more in one district to theoretically get more Republicans in another district?  So you`re getting a Republican, but you`re also handing the neighboring district to the Democrat.

Besides, when Democrats are in power don`t they also "gerrymander"?

Why don`t Republicans "gerrymander" in California and pick up seats there if it`s such a "trick"?  Or did Democrats do a better job of gerrymandering California?