cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yo! Craig

Have you got the straight poop on the Cruz delegate bribery matter?Thought it best to ask a party insider, as I'm seeing conflicting reports.
6 Replies

Re: Yo! Craig

@bruce MN wrote:
Have you got the straight poop on the Cruz delegate bribery matter?Thought it best to ask a party insider, as I'm seeing conflicting reports.

felix-think.gif

I didnt get involved at the county convention this year, but I heard some low-down stuff went on at the district convention. County delegates got a text asking them to reply with the words #stoptrump.  If they did not reply with the appropriate words, they got put on a list by the Cruz gestapo to be prevented from being advanced to the state convention. Only those county delegates whom replied with #stoptrump was supported and voted to become a delegate at the state level. 

Trump had better win this outright or he will be double-crossed at the national convention. 

Cruz is almost as crooked as the Billary. 

Sounds like you are going to hate Election Day , Bruce. 

So, what are folks like you going to do?

You can:

1. Sell-out to the crooked opportunist with the witch's cackle. 

2. Sit out the presidential election this year. 

3. Vote for the anti-establishment candidate. 

About 20% of Trump's votes this fall are going to be from column number 3. 

So, which is it going to be?

It could become a genuine dilemma.

Not much worth paying any serious attention  to until they've carried away the wounded and mopped up the blood after the GOP Convention.

@bruce MN wrote:

It could become a genuine dilemma.

Not much worth paying any serious attention  to until they've carried away the wounded and mopped up the blood after the GOP Convention.

43509AA0000D4B2600006DFE2160280748020E0907040407030C.jpg

The young voters will be little to no support for the establishment champion. Most will sit it out. There is incredible anti-establishment fever and that will not bode well for Democrats, now that they have kicked Sanders to the curb. 

Pass the popcorn, it is going to be quite a show this year. 

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

The undedicated delegates to the GOP convention can legally be bribed with money, gifts, trips, positions and just about anything else so it looks like trump will be it because Cruz doesn't have that kind of money unless the coch bros kick in.