Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Yo! Gooey! It’s paying off…

31 Replies
gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Re: Yo! Gooey! It’s paying off…

Wow... Now I'm convinced "Biden" and China didn't commit election fraud.  

😂😂😂

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

And another huge whiff!  😂😂😂

What are you going to do now that it comes out those passwords belong to the SOS of Colorado... You know, the one that tried to blame the local official.

😂😂😂

And no their raid for show won't change anything.  The commies are toast!

bruce MN
Advisor

Sorta half azzzed impressive that you attempted to contrive a counter narrative, on your own obviously and no less, out of the text that was provided in the original.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

😂😂😂

I'll give you a few days to catch up.  

bruce MN
Advisor

I’m rather certain that we all have the rest of our lives to sit out before anything comes of these audits.

Of course everyone who visits this site will be long dead and gone and the legend of them will live on somewhere.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Yeah Princess, I remember when you commies said they wouldn't happen, and then they wouldn't be finished, now it's nothing will come of them....😂😂😂

Ok!

bruce MN
Advisor

That makes sense. Now they did, after a crude fashion, and nothing will. 
So some were wrong in thinking that nobody would ever be cynical or stupid enough to run the scam.

Were, indeed, wrong about that.

I probably shouldn’t have left out desperate enough.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

💥 Mesa County Colorado Recorder confirmed active erasure of evidence from Dominion systems, but by Dominion not her office. The County Recorder made a forensic copy because she believed that something nefarious was about to happen at the hands of the Colorado Secretary of State. That’s right, proof beyond PCAP, there was forensic evidence that was actively erased, which is a violation by Dominion and the Colorado Secretary of State.

https://t.me/MarkFinchemAZ/448