cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Yo! Gooey! It’s paying off…

Thoroughly verified  debunked in Nov and Dec cowshlt being recycled to the batshlt crazy base for posterity.

If you ever “shake off” (pun untended) the INCELitude and there somehow become descendants it would be great for them if you’ve left a scrapbook in an old trunk somewhere, filled with all of these clippings. 

bruce MN
Advisor

This had to be tough…

…. For an known Right leaning publication like the Times to type in and click print.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/aug/11/mike-lindells-lead-cyber-expert-says-they-cant-pro/

I can’t see it being helpful in the Civil cases.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: This had to be tough…

Not to mention The Ninjas not wanting to wade in to the point of getting sued themselves. Along with OAN, Newsmax and the pillow guy himself. Verdicts in “like” actions have been proven to tend to cascade.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Just like the Maricopa County audit ....

Just like the Maricopa County audit, Lindell's election fraud claim is collapsing into gibberish.  In the case of Maricopa, the only real elections expert said that was no significant discrepancy between the county numbers and the audit numbers.  Here, the so-called irrefutable evidence turns out to be gibberish provided by a known conspiracy nut.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Thoroughly verified  debunked in Nov and Dec cowshlt being recycled to the batshlt crazy base for posterity.

If you ever “shake off” (pun untended) the INCELitude and there somehow become descendants it would be great for them if you’ve left a scrapbook in an old trunk somewhere, filled with all of these clippings. 

😂😂😂

She just stated that she had the recording, how was it debunked in Nov? 😂😂🤣

Oh and I see your only counter is to throw out some retarded commie subculture word about sexuality.   Had a Lutheran upbringing didn't you claim BruXi?  

So let me get this correct.... In your Lutheran world, it doesn't matter which hole you put it in, as long as you're sticking it somewhere, your opinion is validated.... But if like Paul, someone remains sexually pure, their opinion, including Paul's, is of no value...  

And since you really are attempting to justify the validity of opinions based on sexual activity, then it is only logical that a street walker would be the most valid opinions in your party and at the top of the ticket.

This we finally have an explanation for Kamala...😂😂😂

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1425543921166397446?s=20

😂😂😂. Commies tricked into reporting about the symposium they were ignoring.  

bruce MN
Advisor

Widely covered and reported on.

Lame claim that nobody paid attention.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

At first I thought it was a Benny Hill rerun.