cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Re: Yo! Gooey! It’s paying off…


@sdholloway56 wrote:

At first I thought it was a Benny Hill rerun.


Joe Biden's inauguration?  I agree.  Except the girls running from him aren't of age. 

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Re: Yo! Gooey! It’s paying off…

https://t.me/MistyG17/15635

 

Man has evidence on Dominion administrator saying he was going to interfere in the election.  

Antifa tied Dominion shopped for an Antifa tied judge. 

BruXi's response:   Ha huh, he's an incel... ha huh!

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Yo! Gooey! It’s paying off…

Nope.

But I am wondering where the antifa office is.

Street or road address? Mailing address? Email address? Website? Ph.#? Name of the guy who gave the directive? PayPal code?

Lots of people would love to know. Likely millions, as I can’t imagine there might not be millions of people who would be more than eager to donate generously to the cause of taking on fascism if they could.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Re: Yo! Gooey! It’s paying off…


@bruce MN wrote:

Nope.

But I am wondering where the antifa office is.

Street or road address? Mailing address? Email address? Website? Ph.#? Name of the guy who gave the directive? PayPal code?

Lots of people would love to know. Likely millions, as I can’t imagine there might not be millions of people who would be more than eager to donate generously to the cause of taking on fascism if they could.


For the record, you're promoting the funding of Antifa.  

Thanks for the written acknowledgement.  

It's cute that in the same post, you pretend it doesn't exist.  😂😂😂

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Yo! Gooey! It’s paying off…

there is stupid, and then there is a special type of stupid where you rise to the level of a doofus.

Hence the nickname.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Yo! Gooey! It’s paying off…

Ha ha Bruce back to his standard antifa doesn't exist lie.

 

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Evil, By Any Name, … Bound for Hellfire 🔥


@sam1wiseone wrote:

Ha ha Bruce back to his standard antifa doesn't exist lie.

 


 

 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Evil, By Any Name, … Bound for Hellfire 🔥


@cmilligan1958g wrote:

@sam1wiseone wrote:

Ha ha Bruce back to his standard antifa doesn't exist lie.

 


 

 

Hit your baledhay site the other day Craig.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Evil, By Any Name, … Bound for Hellfire 🔥


@sam1wiseone wrote:

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

@sam1wiseone wrote:

Ha ha Bruce back to his standard antifa doesn't exist lie.

 


 

 

Hit your baledhay site the other day Craig.


I just left a reply. 

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Yo! Gooey! It’s paying off…

Are you the Q guy that got the County Clerk to release the password?

Probably not but whomever is prolly has both civil and criminal issues.