cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Yo! Red, BA, Jen

Dennison just got blackballed in Dodge Center.

Did anyone check with some of those intersection communities that has a bar, a Catholic Church and a ball field?

MN is full of them. 

8 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Yo! Red, BA, Jen

He should be blackballed everywhere.   Between his spreading Covid across the US, and stiffing cities and states like he did Minnesota, I wouldn’t want him coming to my town either.

I have cut back on my posting.   Minds are made up.   It’s just a waste of time to be posting on here, and I have a lot I want to get done on my building project.  I’m really slow, but I am finally working again.  My body shut me down an hour ago.   It said “Enough”.

Jen

Honored Advisor

I once went to a Hefty brothers event at the Rochester airport, maybe 300 attended.  A Trump rally would need more room, maybe Graham arena?  Maybe the McNeilus Steel place at Dodge Center could accommodate a rally?  A lot of Trump signs  in that part of the country.  McNeilus must be a good outfit, have positive Christian messages along highway 14.  They are "7th Day Adventurers". 

Veteran Advisor

The only Trump Rally I hope to attend, is the one at his indictment party, where we can all yell “Lock him up!!!”   Won’t that be fun?!?!

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

Advisor

Chairman Kim Jung Walz has a finger in it

NPR says that rally is back at the airport but limited to 250 participants. Hope they don't count the republican participants the same way that they count democrat votes, if you get my drift.

Can't wait for Kim Walz to face re-election and give MN a chance to tell him not to let the screen door hit him where the good Lord split him.

I would have loved to have attended the Mankato rally months ago if the democrats had not closed that venue down and limited attendance too.

Oh for the peace and quiet of a beijing jobiden rally.

Advisor

Re: Chairman Kim Jung Walz has a finger in it

Hey Red did you see any of the Biden drive-in rallys on TV? SUV's everywhere.  Oh the humanity!!!! did not see one Prius

Senior Advisor

Looky looky. The Man supports censorship. The best way to defeat a progressive liberal is to let him talk. The only way to defeat a conservative (and I use that term very loosely) is to silence him. This is not a rally, this is a peaceful protest. And you progressives remind us this nation is founded on the right to peacefully protest.

Advisor

Re: Chairman Kim Jung Walz has a finger in it

yeah, I know all about democrat hypocrisy, not just from this site. My late grandmother had a liberal neighbor and she was going on about how GW Bush was starting wars in the Middle East and I said he was really protecting her ability to drive the big SUV she had parked in her driveway. She did NOT like to hear that.

I always refer to the Bush Iraq wars as the SUV wars.

Trump, to his credit has not started any foreign conflicts and is bringing our service men and women home. We probably will need them here after Nov 3 to stifle the communist riots.

Advisor

3020, just think what the POTUS race would be like right now if the debate moderators had not changed the rules and had let Trump talk too much. Biden was able to talk and hang himself. Gamechanger event!