cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yo! Red, Ed, Sam, Turdy and other….

….assorted total morons and winger batshlt parrots….

When hammer boy’s public defender is named I’ll get you his digits and you can get yourselves on his or her witness list. You are all highly qualified based on the breakneck speed at which you were able to absorb and disseminate the real truth on the matter.  

*****, get a couple of you to the pre-trial evidence discovery hearings and it’ll probably get thrown out by the judge and never see a courtroom or a jury. 

https://apnews.com/article/twitter-inc-san-francisco-conspiracy-theories-nancy-pelosi-congress-e2d8f...

66 Replies
sdholloway56
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Yo! Red, Ed, Sam, Turdy and other….

Nah.

The guy was obviously a furry gay trans vegan antifa super soldier.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Didn't witness it Bruce. And still haven't seen the surveillance tape or body cam footage. All they have to do is release that and prove us all wrong.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

So you're telling me Bruce, that hunter biden has his own secret service detail living next door, but the home of the third in line has no security?   Does that not seem strange to you?

Just going by what the local cops….the one you Firsters want to run everything…. and prosecutors are saying. As I said, call ‘em up with what you got.

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Nah.

The guy was obviously a furry gay trans vegan antifa super soldier.

This Is Bus Where David DePape Stayed – The Man Who Authorities Say Broke Into Pelosi’s Home and Org...

Close Bucky 

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Just going by what the local cops….the one you Firsters want to run everything…. and prosecutors are saying. As I said, call ‘em up with what you got.

Cops quickly changing stories gee wonder why🤣

th-24839140.jpeg

r3020
Senior Advisor

We want to see the surveillance and body cam footage just like was saw with George Floyd.

You have no basis upon which to base the notion that I want anyone to see my chickens. 

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

What?? Is this the part where you play stupid for awhile