cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: sorry no bruce

Not verbatim.  Just lots of “Call Me Al” sorts of “hints and allegations”.

I’ll read it if you paste it up here.  

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

https://heavy.com/news/ashley-biden-diary-published-text-content/

The FBI has not specifically verified that those pages came from the diary it’s investigating; however, major news organizations, including The New York Times, have reported that the handwritten pages published on the conservative website were “from” Ashley Biden’s diary...........

The pages published by the National File contain this line, “Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma.”

“Hyper-sexualized @ a young age,” the page reads. “What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma – I remember not liking the (last name’s) house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with (another female); I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate); being turned on when I wasn’t suppose to be.”

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Pants on fire

Bruce, why do you support those who wish to groom young children for their own sexual gratification? Why do you support feeding young boys enough hormones to make them grow breast and young girls enough to make them grow beards?

bruce MN
Advisor

Oh.  I’s seen that.

What have you got about what you are accusing?

bruce MN
Advisor

Why do you continually project ***** on to people based on gross loose generalities?

I don’t personally support any of those things any more than you a Child of Rome could be defined as supporting Father tugging on an altar boy’s Johnson. 

But it’s none of your damned business whether I do or not, or mine of you.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

He doesn't see anything that isn't posted here and when it is, it isn't real, and if it is real, some else did it also....

Example...Biden being accused by his daughter in her diary isn't a bombshell.  There's a photo of Trump's daughter on his lap.

Wonder why no reporters have actually asked Ashley if her father molested her and that those words are hers from her diary?

If they aren't from her diary, why did the FBI raid a journalist for it?

But Trump's busted again, they really got him this time!   No real evidence required....100% fact.

But BruXi isn't really wanting that to happen...😂😂😂😂

BruXi's having a rough week.  😂😂😂

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

(But it’s none of your damned business whether I do or not, or mine of you.)

This is a very concerning statement when discussing child abuse.  

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Bruce, an 8 yo girl that lives near you tells you she feels like she has been molested, she takes showers with her father that are probably inappropriate.   You aren't calling the cops?

r3020
Senior Advisor

You have shown and continue to show support for those whom wish to feed young boys enough hormones to make them grow breast and young girls enough to make them grow beards with out the knowledge of their parents. You continue to show these people support even after DOJ labels those who question these abuses as domestic terrorist.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

still never answered bruce

How do you feel about biden having molested his young daughter?