cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

You Guys Will Love This

This video is the most censored video on the planet.  It is a security camera digital recording of a church basement that was rented to count ballots in Delaware County in Pennsylvania. It clearly shows people engaged in manufacturing ballots and stamping them certified. 

https://zensurfrei.net/vote-fraud-pa-caught-on-surveillance-video/

This evidence is known by the President’s team and will be used as proof that the election process in Pennsylvania was rife with fraud. This will be compelling enough to the Supreme Court to make the right decision to nullify those false documents. 

18 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: You Guys Will Love This

Fake.    Fake.   Fake.   I didn’t watch it - didn’t need to.   You have no credibility Millie - you and your buddies lost that a long time ago.   Stop the lies.   You don’t have the shield of Trump to protect you anymore.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering, cheating or voter suppression.

Jen

bruce MN
Advisor

You don’t need to share it Craig 

It was lived streamed and watched real time by observers of both parties:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN27M2PM

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

If you don’t see it, you don’t know a dammed thing. I assure you that it is very real. 

Besides, no one cares a wit about what you “think”. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Yeah sure Millie.   Just like Kim Jung Un’s death.   Just like the bag of drugs that George Floyd chocked on that actually killed him.   Do I need to cite more of your “great” revelations Millie?   How about the one you used when Trump was running for president 4 years ago, when there would suddenly be some major event, like a plane crash, to take the heat off of Democrats.

You have no credibility Millie.   You flushed that down the toilet a long time ago.   Get a life, clean up your farmstead, and sell all of your high tensile wire for scrap.   It’s all it’s really good for.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering, cheating or voter suppression.

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

You don’t need to share it Craig 

It was lived streamed and watched real time by observers of both parties:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN27M2PM

Bull crap spin from a Leftist “news” source trying to cover up a video that escaped to reveal the evil deeds. If they are trying to  “correct” damaged ballots, where are the damaged ballots that they are copying from?  Why aren’t they looking at another ballot for the correction?  They are making new “ballots” out of thin air. 

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Did you happen to read the article that Bruce posted?

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@henrikstudson wrote:

Did you happen to read the article that Bruce posted?

I did. I explained to his comment. It is a spin piece. Wipe, flush. 🚽 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Have you seen the excitement now for Biden Millie?   Have you seen the excitement?   It’s on full display, now that the bass tard that currently infects the White House, has been voted out.

I said a long time ago - Trump will lose.   I was right - you were wrong, again, and you still back a loser and the head of a failed presidency.  You’re even a bigger fool than I thought you were.

I hope you had a chance to see Kampala’s and Joe’s speech tonight.   Or did you take a pissss, like BA likes to do.   I know it’s what I did when Trump came on.......

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering, or cheating or voter suppression.

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You have no credibility Millie - it’s gone.   You gave it away.....lying for the Liar in Chief that has just been fired by America.   You’ve been fired too Millie.   And your credibility, is gone....

Jen