cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You Lying Bass Tard

Trump, saying again he can’t remember when he got tested before the debate with Biden.   He’s lying....big time.   He’s been asked this question many times.   You’re telling me, that by now, he couldn’t have checked back on the records, and show America ALL the testing that was done prior to the debate with Biden.   Or is Trump going to try and tell me, that his doctors didn’t keep records of when he was tested, and the results?

This is BS.   This liar needs to be removed from office.   Period.   There is NO EXCUSE for the people of America not to have the answer to this question.  I CAN’T REMEMBER from the “smartest man ever” is BS.   There are records.   It’s time to force the records, from who ever hands it needs to be pried from.   

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

24 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: You Lying Bass Tard

Hi Jen. Was your last misspelling  a Freudian slip?

And you said “Trump debating Trump”.  I believe that one was tonight. Not days ago.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I’m so pissed off by watching Trump pull lie after lie after lie out of his a - -, and I’m only 12 minutes into his town hall.   I need to go jump in the hot tub, so I don’t throw something through my TV.   

You’ll have to show me what my slip was - I’m not sure what you’re referring to Bruce.

Jen

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I’m tired, I’m angry, and I’m typing fast on a very small screen.

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Failing to remember by the guy with the self proclaimed best memory... gaslighting  supreme. Kinda like when he answered Mueller’s questions 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(I need to go jump in the hot tub, so I don’t throw something through my TV.)   

You can throw one of those bricks or molotov cocktails, leftover from your anteefer / blm riots, to throw through your TV, it'll give you more satisfaction then throwing your stuffed biden bear.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

And this was the guy (Trump) that bitched and bitched about someone claiming the 5th.....”They’re Guilty!!!! Trump has said so many times.   

He chastised a handicap man, flailing his arms mocking him, and going, “I  I   I can’t remember!!!”   

America remembers, Mr. Trump.   America remembers.   I suggest you regain your memory soon....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I went to bed after the hot tub last night.   It’s a private little piece of heaven, that I missed the last week because of my surgery.   

I will try to watch some more of both of the telecasts tonight.   Can’t wait to see, how many more lies Trump continues to spew.

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Trump, saying again he can’t remember when he got tested before the debate with Biden.   He’s lying....big time.   He’s been asked this question many times.   You’re telling me, that by now, he couldn’t have checked back on the records, and show America ALL the testing that was done prior to the debate with Biden.   Or is Trump going to try and tell me, that his doctors didn’t keep records of when he was tested, and the results?

This is BS.   This liar needs to be removed from office.   Period.   There is NO EXCUSE for the people of America not to have the answer to this question.  I CAN’T REMEMBER from the “smartest man ever” is BS.   There are records.   It’s time to force the records, from who ever hands it needs to be pried from.   

Jen

At this point what difference does it make?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

A good diet to lose some of that excess will make your life much less stressful.