cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: You Lying Bass Tard

Millie said I was going to be gone after the election in 2016 - I was, not by choice, when I was banned from the site.   But I’m here - and I’m more against Trump now, than I ever was.  I knew Trump was going to be bad - but he’s way worse than even I thought he would be.   Trump is all about lying.  What a way to live a life.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Millie said I was going to be gone after the election in 2016 - I was, not by choice, when I was banned from the site.   But I’m here - and I’m more against Trump now, than I ever was.  I knew Trump was going to be bad - but he’s way worse than even I thought he would be.   Trump is all about lying.  What a way to live a life.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

Your mind was gone , for sure. One part at a time, I guess. 

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

My mind is fine.   At least I don’t think that a test for dementia is an IQ test, like the president that you back.   You and him are idiots on the same plain.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The way it is looking right now my guess is you are going to have a really long face again on November 4th.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

If I do, I do.   At least I’m not saying that I’m going to get out my guns, if we don’t win the election, like certain “looney” people on here are.   You BV are the group that is not going to be able to handle the results of this election.   But then, you the party of understanding and tolerance now, aren’t you?

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen