cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You Staunch Repub's Won't Like This!

Iowa turned BLUE!!!!   Maybe one of you guys are the Father?!!!?  Probably Millie....

IOWA.jpg

7 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: You Staunch Repub's Won't Like This!

Along with, of course, almost all the other battleground states.  Duckie needs to just keep doing what he is....he's winning....and it shows!

Jen

bruce MN
Advisor

Maybe it's the white women

hardnox
Advisor

Re: Maybe it's the white women

My wife was pretty disheartened when Luntz' focus group, immediately after the VP debate, said they thought that Pence won by like 17-6.

But people aren't real comfortable speaking about certain things in public. The most suburban looking white woman in the group shyly raised her hand and said that she wasn't comfortable with Pence's "religion". I think there was only one thing that came up that had religious overtones.

I told my wife, don't worry, it is going to be OK.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Pence was not apologetic about being a Christian and believing in the

sanctity of Human Life.

I guess that really rails against some people's core beliefs.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Pence cares about the sanctity of human life, as long as that human life grows up to be what "your" definition of normal is. I bet if there was a test to see if that human life at a few cells large was going to be gay, you'd have no problem with the termination of "that thing".

Oh, but that's right. Someone chooses the life of being in the basket of despicables, right there alongside you guys!!!!

If I were you, I'd make sure when you're out in public to wear a bubble suit - you really can never tell just who is who.

Jen
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

IMG_0606.JPG

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

If he sounds like a predator, brags about his sexual conquests like a predator, and acts like a predator, he's probably a predator.

Lock him up!!!

Trump is simply obscene. Somebody should grab him by his junk and rip it off...

Jen