cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

You communists like Chelsea?

Oh, I know you`ll blindly support her if one day she`s your nominee, but it seems many on the Left are sick of her and the whole Clinton dynasty.   Take note: this is from the LIBERAL Vanity Fair written by one in their stable of Trump haters.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/please-god-stop-chelsea-clinton-from-whatever-she-is-doing  

To find fault with the former First Daughter is to invite the wrath of thousands. Love of Chelsea correlates closely with love of Hillary, toward whom her fans have long felt an odd protectiveness, as if she were a stroke survivor regaining the power of speech rather than one of the most influential people in the world. That goes even more for Chelsea, who is often treated less like an independent 37-year-old multi-millionaire and more like the 12-year-old who still deserves to be left alone.

10 Replies
ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

Re: You communists like Chelsea?

Yes , many hope the Clinton's just go away. Is she all the Democrat party has to offer.?
I like the part where she learned to read at three and wrote a letter to Pres Reagan at 5 years of age.
These people just dont give up
bruce MN
Advisor

As what is left of the party tries to get itself organized over the next few years anything "Clinton" will be like Herpes.  

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Is there any nuttery that you won't buy ??

Any at all ???

r3020
Senior Advisor

I won't buy into the nuttery Bruce Jenner is a girl.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I read and linked to the nutty Vanity Fair, the stuff that has you guys brainwashed just doesn`t rub off on me.   🙂

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

That's nice.

She probably doesn't buy into any of your fake christian crap either.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

I hear that he/she will pose nude soon.....That should get AJ`s blood pumping!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

BA, And you nazis are supporting trump who says what you think and want. I'd rather be a communist!! But I'm not and you tell me all I need to know about you and the rest of your ilk!! Pathetic!!!!
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Huh??

You don't even understand the difference between straight, Bi, gay or trans.

I am not saying I am surprised