cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

You guys are no help at all

One can, after sorting a bit, usually find the more reasoned arguments or position papers or whatever coming from “the Right” by going through a short list of sources.  Some often linked here.

I’m mesmerized by the Flynn plea change bit and the DOJ recommendation. 2 things that I’ve found is that the press that serves the 80-90 percent or so who only do the 7AM and 5:30 PM news isn’t taking it seriously at all. You need to be a cable or internet junkie (as disproportionately represented at this forum) to be even somewhat aware of it.

The other being that every RWinged commentary and explanatory piece I’ve found, from the bigger “conservative” papers such as the WSJ, NY Post, Chicago Tribune etc. to the most remote Twitter post starts out, often eloquently, shuffling around the same words and pressure points and tidbit factoids ***** memes (as we would recognize  from Turdy’s file list) that all of the others do. Some simple, some complex but in the end they all conclude in mirrored fashion............... It’s political. 

11 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: You guys are no help at all

Well yeah. We been telling you that for over 3 years. It was an effort by the Obama CIA/FBI to remove Trump from office.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

so in other words

You're waiting for your preferred sources to tell you what to think.  Silence often is very telling.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: so in other words

It’s rather disheartening to see that when I come across your u and sturdy hitting it up shoulder to shoulder that there must be a contagion 

You’re considerably smarter than it makes you look. Unless you’ve simply decided that trying to keep the narrative somewhat rationale and relevant from time to time that “whataboutism” and “so’s your old man” is all there is left for dealIng  with anything. 

Sad 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

It's very disheartening to see you continuously stuck on stupid.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Sadly, the facts don't support the old Russia-Russia-Russia narrative, unless you're talking about the manipulation by the DNC, FBI, CIA, DOJ, and State Dept (including some ambassadors), which the facts do seem to support, and likely include the previous Pres and VP since they had knowledge of it and at least did nothing to dissuade it.  Yet again, unless there is overwhelming evidence, beyond a shadow of a doubt, nothing will likely happen, beyond the fact that the key players were ousted from their official positions.

Highlighted
Advisor

Thank you, Sec Rumsfeld. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

For advocating that trump and pence be simultaniously remove and a new election held I consider you a traitir to the constitution.

Whatabout that

Highlighted
Advisor

I don’t have a timeline as I’m sure that you do but I doubt you could find majority agreement that whenever it was  that it wasn’t a good idea. 

Barr and The Turtle have craft-fully gummed up the obvious need for it having been done, but it was a glorious proposition and generated a rather stellar effort at accomplishing it. 

Gotta wait now. If, that is, we get to. 

Ding it either way thoroughly constitutional. Impeachment or election. The sitting DOJ seems to be the only place you hear anything being done by summary or counter constitutional means. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

I don’t have a timeline as I’m sure that you do but I doubt you could find majority agreement that whenever it was  that it wasn’t a good idea. 

Barr and The Turtle have craft-fully gummed up the obvious need for it having been done, but it was a glorious proposition and generated a rather stellar effort at accomplishing it. 

Gotta wait now. If, that is, we get to. 

Ding it either way thoroughly constitutional. Impeachment or election. The sitting DOJ seems to be the only place you hear anything being done by summary or counter constitutional means. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG's being canned left and right , don't get to hear the calls between Flynn and Kislyak that would exonerate , can't see the unredacted Mueller report........  Similar to hiding ones taxes by dragging ought a court fight to the highest court .......

If the calls exonerated Flynn we would have heard them , if the Mueller report exonerated we would have been able to read the whole thing , and if daddy's taxes showed an honest, charitable and successful businessman, we would have seen them by now.

they want the wool pulled over their eyes. Let them at it.