cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

You probably don’t want to fight....

.... through the Paywall. Although it’s not hard to do.   Everybody does get one freebie a week or so Seeing as hardly anybody here would have been apt to you probably could this one. 

But an interesting set of objectively gathered and compiled statistics:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/07/03/us/george-floyd-protests-crowd-size.html

7 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: You probably don’t want to fight....

Nope. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

The question is, in the head counts is.  How big is the crowd that marches against a cop that murdered a human being in 9 minutes in front of a audience?   And.  How big is the crowd that believes it`s okay to burn a city to the ground and blow up Mt Rushmore? 

bruce MN
Advisor

Viola!

You actually seem to get it.

Thanks

BTW, how is that precious daughter  doing? I’d become a wreck over a good case of Mono with ours.

Have thought of your family often when running across info regarding gatherings of young people 

bruce MN
Advisor

Don’t bother with this either

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/no-mr-trump-the-virus-is-not-under-control-it-is-in-control/...

Presuming that you are Q-vinced that a hit will get you on a Soros or Gates list,  so understood 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

My Daughter got through her Covid issue very easily, I realize it is not the case for everyone, but pray it would be.  Not something you`d want to catch on purpose or mess with.  Thank you for asking Bruce.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Son and his girlfriend more than likely have it, seem to be doing OK. I just got done yelling at him to get tested and to sign up to give antibodies after he hopefully and quite likely recovers.

He felt obligated to go the a bachelors party weekend for a friend at the lake and wouldn't listen to any words of caution. Only guessing as to diagnosis, although timing and mild symptoms seem spot on- lethargy, low fever, sore throat. He's been working from home and isolated but this probably means there are a dozen of 'em on the loose across several states.

We demurred on their offer to come by last week since he had only been home 5 days.

But shortly before yelling at him my wife was near yelling at her parents who said "we can't enjoy retirement if we can't go out to restaurants, and I don't feel at all unsafe" (they've already had 20 years of fairly lavish retirement).

Hoo boy. 

gurly3801539
Advisor

So you do yell at everyone. Thought it might just be people on hereSmiley Wink Seriously, hope all goes well (as good as possible) for you and your family.