cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: You progressives will hate this

When  you  loose  the  case,  get  caught,  it's  ALWAYS  someone  else's  fault -  especially  the  jury  -  -  -

Whom  on  the  defense,  settled  on  the  jury  pool - ? 

Highlighted
Advisor

People that you seem to adore have the levers. Why aren’t they doing what you feel should be done?

Highlighted
Advisor

It’s probably a no-no for you but there is a rather fair and well balanced piece on Durham’s in the Washington Post yesterday.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Devin Nunes pulled the lever. For that the establishment has tried to destroy him. Trump pulled more. For that he was impeached. Barr is pulling still more. Dems are calling for his impeachment. See a pattern here.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

People that you seem to adore have the levers. Why aren’t they doing what you feel should be done?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/barr-assigns-outside-prosecutor-review-case-against-flynn

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Sorry.....I scanned the statutes...

No where does it mention cutting

people's livers out.

Have we become such a crazy society, that we say such things ?

I was at a meeting today..a particilar book was discussed.

Im going to get a copy.

After discussion, I see things now

And it will scare you.

Once I get it, verify the contents,

I will share it here....

If people are honest...they will be

Stunned...

The problem is, the democrates

Must rapidly find an electable

Canidate.

There are a couple of sayings that

Trump needs to remember....

Dont count your eggs before

They hatch....the bigger they are

The harder they fall...and roachs

run when exposed to the light.

And lastly...  What do they say about those who live in glass

houses ?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

You want to hang as man after a rigged trial. Why do you say such things. Could it be you are a lying dog faced pony soldier.

Highlighted
Advisor

I almost flunked 200 level Calculus in college and am thinking that I probably should have studied harder as I try to figure out the solution to how this hit the runway at almost the exact moment that DOJ said that they are suspending all investigation activity on Andrew McCabe.  

Maybe should have passed on school and followed in my Maternal Grandfather’s track and become a horse trader. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

I almost flunked 200 level Calculus in college and am thinking that I probably should have studied harder as I try to figure out the solution to how this hit the runway at almost the exact moment that DOJ said that they are suspending all investigation activity on Andrew McCabe.  

Maybe should have passed on school and followed in my Maternal Grandfather’s track and become a horse trader. 

If you would have passed on college, you would have been drafted into the Army. 

Highlighted
Advisor

As Bill Murray said: “That’s a fact Jack!”