cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: You progressives will hate this

Barr etal should probably get their “***** in gear”.

Seems the Juduciary isn’t patient with being “strung along”.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/federal-judge-blasted-doj-for-leaving-andrew-mccabe-in-limbo/body

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Having leaked some stuff from Giuliani's henchmen in the NY FBI office against Clinton is an automatic hanging offense.

Like Comey.

The highest tree in bizzaro land.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Sam called it. Stone and Mccabe charged with the same crime. Stone gets 10 years. Mccabe walks. See how that works. There is no rule of law in this country. I hear the champagne corks popping from here.

Highlighted
Advisor

Your peeps are going to have to hustle your keisters off and get a buttload if this stuff litigated in a few short months or you might be relegated to digging the old sandwich boards and Linotype tract printers and memeograph machines out and hit the street corners and county fairs. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Sam called it. Stone and Mccabe charged with the same crime. Stone gets 10 years. Mccabe walks. See how that works. There is no rule of law in this country. I hear the champagne corks popping from here.

Does anyone contest the fact that McCabe leaked classified docs then lied about it?

Flynn, may have lied to fbi agents, not really clear, but did cop a plea, but certainly was charged for it.  Was there a crime he lied about, no.

And the difference in the two?

Why are progs celebrating this disparity?  Do they really want a justice system where the chosen ones can do anything they want?   I think the answer is probably yes.