cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Esteemed Advisor

You think Marge is boinking Qevin?

They sure seem close.

She’s not half bad looking if you put a paper bag over her head and she probably learned some Kama Sutra stuff from the “polyamorous Tantric sex guru” she carried on with back in GA.

8 Replies
sdholloway56
Esteemed Advisor

Re: You think Marge is boinking Qevin?

A girl grows up spoiled on a leafy suburban street in the far N. Atlanta suburbs, in a county where they drove 100% of the black folks out a century ago and still haven’t let em back in.

And it is fightin’ words to admit the truth. “Wokism”.

Restless. Does the requisite turn at weirdo religion, then the Sex Guru/CrossFit period.

Finally lands on her true calling as a Nazi functionary.

An American Tale.

r3020
Senior Advisor

In the infamous words of the former molester in chief it depends on what the meaning of the word is is. I thought dems believe what you do in your private life is private. Is Big Al boinking greta? What a Hypocrat.

sdholloway56
Esteemed Advisor

Like your Lavender Mafia guys rogering one another like a bunch of rabbits while hiding behind the walls of the church?

While telling us how to live our lives.

r3020
Senior Advisor

More like Joe * rogering his daughter in the shower.

sdholloway56
Esteemed Advisor

The proponderance of closeted gays within the Catholic clergy (particularly in the conservative hierarchy) is an entirely seperate matter from the vast child molestation problem.

Although people with secrets can't be relied up to run an organization.

Why in God’s green earth do you answer when the hockey stick is so far up your *****?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Marge, Qevin?

Even Qevin's got higher standards than that?  Although Marge has obviously got a big crush on Qevin, given the way she went after Bopeep two weeks ago.  Shades of high school drama, from the sounds of it,  some serious "stay away from my man" action.

bruceMN_0-1674499756609.jpeg

I’m