cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: I didn't say, " doesn't view ... as much..."

(And yet it is you who thinks anyone can cross our border without a vaccine. If covid is a deadly threat no one comes across our border without proof of vaccination. Vaccines for everyone EXCEPT ILLEGAL aliens.)

Umm, ricki????

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: The trump administration never .....

The trump administration never came close to closing the border all last year.  From March to December,  according to the border patrol's own data, people legally crossed the land border between Mexico & the US coming into the US almost 87 million times between March 2020 & Jan. 1, 2021.  There was never a vaccine requirement, not a negative test requirement, not even a temperature check.  Don't tell me the trump administration was ever serious about preventing the virus from coming into the US from Mexico, or anywhere else for that matter.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Do just the opposite"

So tell us, just exactly how is this "perfect protein platform" supposed to work?   Did the muslims sneak some secret code into the vaccine?

Let me tell you, the mRNA that codes for the spike protein isn't that large (the whole spike protein code is only 1273 bases, that's tiny) such that anyone with a modicum of lab skill can't take a vial of vaccine, isolate the mRNA, run few restriction gels, read the sequence off in a few hours, two days at most, and compare the sequence with the published sequences of the several variants.   I'm sure that the Russians, the Chinese, the Indians,  the Japanese, the South Koreans, and the Americans have already done it.

If there was anything that wasn't supposed to be there, there, we would have known about it by now.

But beyond some secret plot,  you're saying that just because "the Marxist hoard" is in favor of vaccination you automatically reject it.  I guess if the Marxist hoard advocated the use of money, you'd revert to the barter system.  What if the Marxist hoard advocated eating food, then you'd starve?

You're not only being paranoid, but you're being silly, and stupid as well.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: The trump administration never .....

@rickgthf wrote:

The trump administration never came close to closing the border all last year.  From March to December,  according to the border patrol's own data, people legally crossed the land border between Mexico & the US coming into the US almost 87 million times between March 2020 & Jan. 1, 2021.  There was never a vaccine requirement, not a negative test requirement, not even a temperature check.  Don't tell me the trump administration was ever serious about preventing the virus from coming into the US from Mexico, or anywhere else for that matter.

Since the * junta is allowing the same legal crossings while throwing out the welcome mat for illegal crossing you are admitting that *  is worse.  Good for you.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Welcome mat for illegal crossings", oh yeah, read this ....

Really, read this https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/14/world/americas/mexico-border-biden.html.

The border is closed to all but unaccompanied minors, but you knew that already.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

invited by the junta

Illegal border crossings explode by 674% in a year