cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

You would`ve quadrupled your money...

...in the last month if you listened to these guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=Y88VNIeNSZo   Just doing a magazine search on "Cheaper Than Dirt" http://www.cheaperthandirt.net/product/76655   yields a "Out of stock and can not be backordered" response, these items can`t be found at any price.  I think a similar think will happen with food one day, a "black swan" event and the supermarket shelves will be cleaned out. 

15 Replies
Samnospam
Advisor

Re: You would`ve quadrupled your money...

yea, they've sold about 3 years worth of guns in the last week. cheaperthandirt turned tail and ran though.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

SICKO  MFer!!!!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Whata fine example you`ve set for UNIrancher

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Whata fine example you`ve set for UNIrancher

And you don't???  Govt sends in "black ops" people to slaughter children to justify taking your guns?  You are one sick **bleep**!

Faust100F
Advisor

BA - great post! I am a 30-06 guy, went to my ammunition supplier to order some 30-06 rounds with 55 grain bullets ( they will do about 3800 feet per seceond, which is 1000 more feet per second than the 120 to 180 grain bullets.

I gave him an example of the round I was using about 10 years ago when I was shooting my M-1, he told me these cartridges were now outlawed because they would pierce the bullet proof vests that are being sold today.  So he is trying to find me a similar round that is not banned.  We are close to pushing 5,000 feet a second (about a mile) with 30-06 casing with a 22 cal tip.  The 22-250 has already hit 5000 FPS.   The major problem with hot rounds, is that they wear rifle barrels out fast.  The faster the round, the shorter the barrel life.  

I have about 20 depredation permits to fill on deer in about two weeks, and I have my gun smith working on getting my Remington Semi Auto up to speed.   I think firearms are one of the best investments a person can make, I have been a collector for 20 years, had to get an FFL to pursue my hobby.  These magazines will be sky high, record permits are now being issued in those states where they are required to carry a firearm.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey Faust, did you see a New York paper is publishing the names of concealed carry holders? http://amiglobalsecurity.com/breaking-ny-paper-publishes-gun-permit-holders-names-in-print-online/

It`s a attempt of intimidation, however it`ll have the opposite effect Smiley Very Happy  now the criminals will have a list of "everyone to leave alone"  people will beg to be on that list Smiley Very Happy   Also it will show that smart people of the community, the upstanding folks are the ones that have guns, not the stereotype that the low IQers try to paint the gun owners as. ....... And you "low IQers know who you are...yeah you!" Smiley Very Happy

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

You gun-nuts are really a piece of work!! After 2014, your going to have to turn 'em all in, because, the Democrats will own both Houses, and the White House. They will OUTLAW assault weapons and all their paraphernalia. Too bad you wasted all that money, but that's what happens when you believe deranged people, you'll get what's comin' to ya', in the end. At least you'll  still have your farm when it's over, unless your wives divorce you for blowing all that money on stupid sh!t, like guns. Your running against a wall, boys, and it's going to hurt when it gets here, and it will get here, your outnumbered by the American people. This is not going to happen.

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/armed-guards-schools-nra-wants-police-state?akid=9855.2728...

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Here`s  the thing GTO, if Eric Holder orders jackbooted thugs to kick in every door, or just makes it a federal offense to be in possession of a "assault" weapon, punishable by 10 yrs in the slam(most probable) they will only get a small fraction of those out there.  You don`t pay $10,000 for a AR-15 and $500@ for 30rd magazines only to turn them in for a "token $300"..that will spark a civil war...that will be okay with 0bama...the streets will be stained with blood 10`s of thousands will be senselessly slaughtered just to do what?? Stripp the 2nd ammendment...it sure the hell won`t deter crime.  Your link about "armed school guards will make America a police state" if there is anything Bassackward that story is it, if you don`t like armed guards just stay away from schools.  The irony is the libs that want to take away guns also would want armed guards patrolling their neighborhoods, because the pathetic fools aren`t brave enough to stand up for themselves and too sacred that a man with a big knife will mug them.  I do hope that we crash into a economic depression before any of this gun control comes to fruition, it would be far preferable to bloodshed.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

You are proving the deranged remark in you replies, BA, because sensible, people know what your saying is nonsense. You will never see the day, when all you gun-nuts, band together, to "take back the government", it's stupid, Rambo talk. Holder won't "come after your gun", you are going to hand it over, on your. Would you and your band of merry men, want to see, cities and towns in the country laid waste, as those in the middle east, just so you can have an assault weapon??  If you do your walking a very dangerous line, my friend. The real tragedy, is what your kids are learning from your actions and your words. My fear, is your breeding another generation just as violent minded as you. Becareful, BA.