Did you mean: 
wehav
Senior Contributor

YouTube vid, The Wreck of Hillary Clinton, song

18 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: YouTube vid, The Wreck of Hillary Clinton, song

I love it. That guy sounds just like Gordon Lightfoot and message was spot on. 

I do have to thank the clintons, as they helped ME to become a Republican. 😂 

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Well guys, I think this one is right on the money, also!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8L5bkt9UTg

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I didn't watch the Hillary video - no need to - she is not the president.

I did watch the Trump video...and it was correct.  And we are all in danger on the Earth with him as the president of the US.  Which we knew from the start.  Trump is for Trump.  Period.

Tick Tock.....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

When, in your self-esteemed opinion, do you think Trump's Stormtroopers will put you into a concentration camp?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

How About You Tell Me Craig

It's hard to say Millie - you're one of his Storm Troopers, you're in deep with the Republican Party, you're the one that was on here "making book" on everybody that appeared to be part of the anti-Trump movement, so the Trump Thumpers knew where to go first when the time came.

You're the one building fences, that you can electrify to kill, to keep the hordes out when they come to attack you and yours.  You're the one that claims to have an arsenal, ready to blow anyone away that steps on your place.  You are the RWNJ of the RWNJs.  You are the one with the super secret site, that only your Repulsive buddies are allowed into.  Then of course, I still have your list of Tags from your previous account here that was deleted, that shows just how demented a person that you really are.  And you think I'm the threat to society?

How about you tell me, a - -  hole.

Tick Tock(MF)......BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: How About You Tell Me Craig

Sadly, collective "cognitive dissonance" is thy name and President Donald J. Trump appears to be the root cause of the malady now occurring among so many good Americans.

The remedy may not arrive for some until January 2025.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Oh - it’ll be sooner than that, believe me!!! Many good people are saying it - the BEST. Your hero Trump will go down in defeat, personally and as the so called president. Everything he worked so hard for, is quickly unraveling. It’s over - he - and you - just don’t know or believe it yet.

Tick Tock....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

You must remember, Jen, these guys have not a clue about how much trouble, "Dave" is in! Nunberg, told an announcer the other day, Mueller knows way more than has been reported. Fact is I dare say he knows everything, he's just tyin' it all together now in a nice neat package, and it will take, "Dave" OUT, SOONER THAN HE'S READY!

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

who is the old hippie looking dude in the picture with the pony tail?

When I visualize what the forum fruitloops look like, that is pretty much spot on.