cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Your Daily Rush

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/03/13/the-world-rejection-tour-hillary-falls-down-stairs-in-...   

And we’ve stolen from everywhere in the world, and there’s no such thing as American exceptionalism, she comes along here and says, “[H]is whole campaign, ‘Make America Great Again,’ was looking backwards”? We had lived through eight years of this country stagnating on purpose. We were languishing, and we had no national purpose other than for Obama to spearhead and manage the decline. “You didn’t like black people getting rights. You don’t like women, you know, getting jobs.

“You don’t want to, you know, see that Indian-American succeeding more than you are. Whatever your problem is, I’m gonna solve it.” She has just described what she thinks of this country, and she’s already told us once when she talked about the deplorables. But that was everybody that wasn’t gonna vote for her, and this is not just Hillary. I maintain to you that this is what the Democrat Party thinks. This is the stupidity that we’re up against. They really do believe that Trump and his supporters don’t like women, don’t like black people getting rights.

Well, here we just have the first female CIA director, and they’re trying to destroy her — Hillary’s people are — on the basis that she presided over torture. It’s under Trump that African-American unemployment is near record lows. Not under Obama. Not under Bill Clinton. African-Americans are working in greater numbers and they’re all getting raises, bonuses, tax cuts — and then there’s more. We’ve got one more sound bite here. This is another version of why she lost. She got a question from the moderator.

“Looking at the details of the American election, almost 52% of white women voted for Trump, Mrs. Clinton. How do you explain that?”

Now, listen to this…

HILLARY: We do not do well with white men, and we don’t do well with married white women. Part of that is ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should. All of a sudden, you know, white women who were gonna vote for me and frankly standing up to the men in their lives and the men in their workplaces were being told, she’s going to jail, you know, you don’t want to vote for her, you know, it’s terrible, you can’t vote for that.

RUSH: Does this woman say “you know” every other sentence? You know, you know. She’s supposed to be such an accomplished speaker and the smartest woman in the world, you know, you know, you know. It’s starting to drive me crazy, she does it so much. But then the substance of this. What must she think? She despises you women who are married. She despises you and look at how she insults you. She’s out there telling people that we don’t like blacks and we don’t like women and we don’t like people of color.

Look at what she thinks of you, that whatever your husband tells you to do, you do. Whatever your son tells you to do, you do. Whatever your male boss tells you to do, you do, because you’re a gutless b-i-itch in Hillary Clinton’s world because you didn’t vote for her. It can’t be that you didn’t like her. It can’t be that you didn’t see that she was wonderful. It can’t be that you think she’s a fraud. It can’t be that you think she’s nowhere near qualified.

No. It has to be because you’re spineless and you’re afraid of your men, and your men are a bunch of predator, mean-spirited extremist abusing guys, and they’re punishing you if you don’t do what they tell you to do. This is outrageous! A year and a half later, she can’t get over it. Look, I know it was tough. Everybody in the world thought she was gonna win, but in the process we’re learning who this woman is. Well, we’ve known ever since she came on the public scene, but a lot of other people are now getting a taste of it.

This guy, so you’re up there yapping away, but 52% of white women voted against with you. How do you explain that? Well, part of that’s ongoing pressure to vote the way your husband, your boss, your son, whoever believes you should. All of a sudden, you know, white women who were gonna vote for me, frankly, standing up to the men in their lives, and the men in their work.

13 Replies
elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Re: Your Daily Rush

All Democrats are stupid huh ?

Hate to tell you but trump was a Democrat
For a while.

Just re-read what you put down....

How much hate do you have ??

Ive got news, Hitler lost and so did the south.
r3020
Senior Advisor

Yeah. The dems haven't been this upset since we freed their slaves.

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

After loosing my slaves ((with profits like they

Are, only help I can afford !!,))

I have calm down, and 3020 looking at

Your photo is that ,3020 tricycle ?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Enjoy your "cheap" Chinese made, slave labor produced junk ElCheapo, they`ll give you a nickel more for your wheat and you drive by the boarded up factory and lecture us about "slaves".

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Actually ba the ttp agreement disadvantages our
Wheat not quite $2.00 a bu

Oh guess who allowed epa to take action
On ethanol.

I'll let you figure if ethanol demand drops 10
To 15%, what will that equal in bu, and that
Many bu to carry out will cause corn to drop
How much ???
elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Maybe you corn people (where 175 is break even
But)....will those 1000 refinery jobs in PA
Be worth it ?

Might check with your Iowa corn board and
See what they think of this development
elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Oh ba...we don't have any factory's around

Nearest thing would be AG equipment, and they've
Been only near 5% employment for a few years
Now.... doubt due to Chinese, more due to
Low commodity prices due to lack of export
Sales.....and who's fault is that ??????
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

ElCheap, was is the US trade deficit with China?  What is the US trade deficit with Mexico?  How much total corn, soybeans and wheat do we export in billions of dollars?

Until you research those questions, I am wasting my time discussing any of it with you because you lack even the basic understanding.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Shore enough is. Use it almost every day to grind feed or haul manure. Never was a tractor built any more handy than that one.