cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
7 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Your Idiot messed up

Hollowhead and Brucie got nothing to say?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Hey two idiots! Justify this!

Highlighted
Advisor

I was thinking that if you’d linked it you may have actually read the whole thing.

Highlighted
Advisor

Hey Al,

I saw the title and thought you were referring to Minnesota's new Gov Goofy....Tim Walz is out to make Mark Dayton not look so bad....

First,  MN puts Covid Positive patients into long term care facilities, contributing to the 81 percent of Covid deaths in the state taking place in nursing homes.

Next, the doofus says that Churches are not allowed to have as many people in them as bars and restaurants...huh?

National radio shows are calling our guy Governor D A, and the D A doesn't stand for district attorney either.

Biden and Kerry are up to their necks in this Ukrainian scandal, and I hope they actually get what they deserve. Goes back to pointing fingers...when the libs were pointing fingers at Trump and yelling Russia Russia Russia, the smart money knew it was going to turn out to be the liberals breaking the laws.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

I was thinking that if you’d linked it you may have actually read the whole thing.

So some how you think this ok? You and Joe deserve the same.

Highlighted
Advisor

The horror of it all

Somebody simply doing their job.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/05/ukraine-favor-trump-impeachment-biden.html

Looking at this particular public official the way the Smithfield exec  commenting on those “different culture” and the WI Supreme Court Justice who said that laborers in her Districts businesses weren’t “regular” citizens of the county they work and live in having given themselves the virus, I guess.

The VP apparently wasn’t a “regular diplomat.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The horror of it all

So the cash isn't a issue for you? Now that is why we have the word idiot..