cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Your daily Rush!

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/09/polls-show-americans-think-deep-state-broke-the-law-to...   

RUSH: Sharyl Attkisson says that what’s going on the FISA court is not new, that it’s actually been going on quite a while, that the FISA court has been weaponized by law enforcement, by political people, primarily the last eight years under Obama.

What would happen is that they would go seek a FISA warrant and get it in order to spy on Americans and then unmask them, and that this has been not a law enforcement thing about a political thing. I read that and wasn’t surprised by that. That’s what the Democrat Party is. That’s who Barack Obama was: Weaponizing all of these institutions against their enemies. The Democrats are not using optimism and happy endings. The Democrats preach apocalypse..."

42 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Your daily Rush!

Another post from your druggie Rush....and another post not worth reading.

Really BA....you should pay more attention to your truck driving duties....

For me, I had time to go swimming today (after we used the high lift to clean off our solar panels from the bit of snow overnight), spent some time in the hot tub, got some corn screened for my corn stove, and planted some green beans in my grow tent.   I managed to get the registration numbers for a few snowmobilers trespassing on my property, and turned them in.  

And now, I'm ready to call it a day.  Yep....a fun day of doing what I wanted to do....not what I had to do....and we just keep putting money away - I can't spend all that I make here in retirement.  Too bad you have to drive a truck to make ends meet.  I'll send you a special toast tonight, as I open a new bottle of wine that we put up before we went to Florida for a couple of months.  Too bad you missed that too....

Tick Tock.....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

When I get old I hope to also retire one day, what are you like 55? Btw use a John Deere combine then you won't need to screen the corn for the stove. Don't drink too much, no one ever found any answers at the bottom of a bottle.
r3020
Senior Advisor

The Trump economy is good to you. Congratulations!!

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

It was a JD that did the combining - I have never, ever had so much trash in a load of corn. Of course, we combined with a great Case combine that actually got the crap out, that I catch with my screener. The JD was a newer model too.

I was forced to retire almost 10 years ago. And, I’m looking forward to getting my SS in another couple of months. I opted to take it at 62. It’ll be another nice addition to my income....too bad the government screws me out of half of it - if I earned it, then I should get it. Or, I should get back all the money I contributed, with 40+ years of interest.

Tick Tock.....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!

Jen
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Depends on the operator and conditions, some like a trashy sample thinking less goes over the sieves.  If you enjoy what you do, you'll never "work" a day in your life.  I love "work"  and know a guy at my job that loads trucks, was a air traffic controller, retired at 50 and does that for something to do, heck of a nice guy.

r3020
Senior Advisor

That was mean.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

It’s the truth....you know it - I know it - he knows it....

Tick Tock....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
r3020
Senior Advisor

I don't know it.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Why do you feel the need to call me a liar. That's mean.