Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Your daily Rush!

All of us have the same rights.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Oh really - dump a - - answer - just like every other Republican.

Tick Tock(mf).....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Gay and transgender' s need no more or no less rights than every other American citizen. This we are special crap will be their end.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And just why do Christians need their rights protected. This we are special crap will be their end.....

Tick Tock(mf).....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Crickets - just as I thought. You only want your rights if your in the chosen group - isn’t that right? In America, that’s white, Christian, and heterosexual, and preferably male. Anything else - the 2nd amendment should apply, and you should be able to “take care” of the “problem” as you see fit.

Tick Tick(mf).....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Gay and transgender' s need no more or no less rights than every other American citizen.

Good for you, breaking away from those religionists who do not want them to have the same rights.

there is hope for you yet, soon you will be able to understand how bad your dear leader is too.

r3020
Senior Advisor

What right do you have that a gay person doesn't have.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I’m white. I don’t have to be worried about being denied a raise, a promotion, an apartment, a job - a life - based on my color.

I’m Christian. I don’t have to worry about going into a bakery and getting the cake I want.

The fact is, that much, much discrimination goes on all the time. The good ol’ boys get the raises at work - the drinking buddies that “deserve” it. Can’t prove it - know it’s there - but so we’ll hidden, like some of Don Jrs emails, that they won’t see the light of day - until they do.

The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few. “We don’t want someone like that in ‘our’ church.” So they don’t speak to the person.

You are in the privelaged category - white, man, heterosexual (maybe), Christian (doubtful). And think that because it doesn’t happen to you - it must be the other person’ a fault when they are discriminated against. One I bet your one of the loudest singers in your church - professing yourself free of sin, and look at what all god has given me. To bad you weren’t born transgender - maybe in your next life, your god will make you that - so you can learn humility and compassion - neither of which you, your companions on here, or the Republican Party at large possess. And hopefully your god sends you all to hell...

Tick Tock.....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Profound, jenny! And these people know you are right on the button about them and their faith! They proved it when they voted for the likes of Trump! 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Many gays are white and Christian. And in IN it is illegal to discriminate because of race or creed.