cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Your wife

I 'm coming to conclusion that many on thr far right believe thier wives are not their best freind or partner but regard them as a piece of property  to much like equipment.   They believe I will tell you what and what not you can do.   I see that in Morman cult they believe in more than one wife.  Mitts grandfather hide in Mexico to protect this believe.

48 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Your wife

I`m sorry but you are getting nuttier than a fruit cake, for your sake I hope you`ll keep it together past November 6th.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Hey, you can't say you drank all day unless you start in the morning.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Nuttier, heck look at support  these nut cases like that idioit ackins and murdock   Looks to me like they want control over weman and tell them you have no control of their bodies we do.    I thought romeny was going to distance from these nutter tha nuts but caved to the ultra right nutty

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Most women view children as a gift.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Not if that child is the end result of a RAPE!!!!  

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

They do however know the child is innocent.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

What republicans want is to rape the woman all over again. That her body must eexperience a physical intrusian twice by forcing her to bear the child of her rapist and reliive that episode each time dhe cssts a glance upon the child or her alternative is to give up the child she carried in her womb for nine months. Imagine the mixed feelings for a child the product of violence combined with maternal love.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

If a woman is raped, there is one victim.

If the baby is aborted, there are two victims.

It is a terrible situation, but which is worse?  That is the question that must be answered.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I think it best not to make such a blanket statement.  I know a gal, who got pregnant, after a rape, and she loves that baby, as much as any other mother, loves hers.