cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Your wife

So it wouldn't bother you even a little to know that another man, maybe a big ol' black dude, had been intimate with your wife and now she was carrying his baby??  Every time your wife looked at the baby, she would be reminded of the shame and guilt of that moment when she was violated.

Senior Contributor

Your post tells a lot about who you are. You think rape is intimate? You are one sick guy.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You're the sick idiot around here.  Sex in any form is intimate.  It isn't wine and roses but it is physically closer than any other act humans do whether by love or by force.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Only a sick twisted mind thinks rape is intimate. Ask any rape victim if she thought it was intimate for her. You need help. Get some.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I think you need help--I would gladly give you some!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I already have two mixed race children. 
What do you think I am, some kind of racist?

If she was 'raped' what reason would my wife have, to feel guilt?  What would have she done wrong?
You don't strike me, as one of those people, who think women 'deserve' to be raped, so why feelings of guilt?

If someone stabbed you for no reason, and it left a scar, would you forever hide yourself in shame, because of that scar? 

Should someone, who had an arm or leg blown of, by a terrorist, hang their head in shame, whenever they see the stump where their hand, or foot used to be?  

A child born of rape, should no more be 'ashamed' of, than a scar, or a missing arm, foot, or leg, that was caused by a criminal.   

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Well, it's obvious, it's a good thing your not a woman, you might have a different opinion. To be made to go through the pain and suffering, and agony, because some stupid old man, says you've got to carry that monster growing in your belly to term, is asinine, and down right criminal!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Pay him no mind, bart. He wouldn't be so damned smart, if it was his woman. Such, complete an utter bullsh!t!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

It's a good thing, you aren't a fetus, you might have a different opinion.  To be killed, and have your brains sucked out through a hole in your head, because you are 'inconvenient' is also asinine, and should be criminal, as well!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Well, congratulations, you've got the talking points down pat, to bad you don't have the emotional trauma the woman had to endure, at heart, too. At least I love my wife enough, to not make her carry, some basterds kid, if she didn't want it. I'm not that mean.