cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Your wife

What talking points?  I just took what you said, and applied it to the fetus (unless you are using talking points, then I guess, maybe I was using them????)

Too bad, you don't realize the physical trauma, that a fetus has to go through, the pain of being killed, not to mention, the actual permanence of its death.  At least, I value human life enough, to not just say 'snuff it out', as opposed to putting up with the temporary problem, of letting it live.  I'm not that mean.

If you don't want to look at the kid, what about placing it for adoption?  The average family waits 3-5 years, before they can adopt a baby (varies from place to place), which is one reason many with the means go overseas, is to by-pass the wait.  I find it hard to believe, how 'easy' it is for some people, to just say 'kill it'.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I do need some help on the farm or were you thinking financial help? I only accept cash by the way.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

So it wouldn't bother you even a little to know that another man, maybe a big ol' black dude, had been intimate with your wife and now she was carrying his baby??  Every time your wife looked at the baby, she would be reminded of the shame and guilt of that moment when she was violated.

Does race have anything to do with it? What if it ia a big ol' white dude?

Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

You're the sick idiot around here.  Sex in any form is intimate.  It isn't wine and roses but it is physically closer than any other act humans do whether by love or by force.

I can not believe anyone would actually say this.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Gto

Didn't you know fetuses have an opinion? We learn something every day.

Isn't it amazing they can pull all that **** out of their a$$?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Gto

Better, than that, Don. These people think if a woman gets pregnant from a forcible, brutal rape, that it is,"GODS WILL"!? These people need some serious help, and that fetus is the woman's to do as she pleases. I don't give a sh!t what that basterd fetus feels, it was placed there by a monster, and has NO RIGHT TO BE THERE! KILL THE MISERABLE PIECE OF SH!T!

To make an inocent woman carry something that was NOT CREATED OUT OF LOVE IS, TOTALLY IMMORAL! Where ever you people picked that up, it wasn't from the Bible, and it's wrong, DEAD WRONG!

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Better, than that, Don. These people think if a woman gets pregnant from a forcible, brutal rape, that it is,"GODS WILL"!? These people need some serious help, and that fetus is the woman's to do as she pleases. I don't give a sh!t what that basterd fetus feels, it was placed there by a monster, and has NO RIGHT TO BE THERE! KILL THE MISERABLE PIECE OF SH!T!

To make an inocent woman carry something that was NOT CREATED OUT OF LOVE IS, TOTALLY IMMORAL! Where ever you people picked that up, it wasn't from the Bible, and it's wrong, DEAD WRONG!

Bart says it was an intimate relation. So the innocent child is a miserable piece of sh!t? Maybe one day you will look into the eyes of a child conceived from rape and loved and raised by his/her mother.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

There is probably a statistic on this but I don't know hwere to find it but I'm guessing for every raped woman who looks on the child as a blessing, there are 99 that hate the baby and all it represents.  Sex is intimate.  I never said that it happened out of love and tender feelings but you can't get any more intimate/close that having sex.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I guess you need cash so you can cheat on your taxes???  Yes, I'm sure you do.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

That was just for you. Don't trust you at all. Cash only.