cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Gto

The woman crying with a knife to her throat is really intimate. Sick.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Yes, sex by rape is sick.  Also, failure to comprehend because of political bias is pretty sick also.  That makes you one sick puppy!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Your wife

So you can cheat!  But you don't have to worry about it because I would NEVER do business with the likes of you and people like you.  So long!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Well, you are finally starting to see the light. Congratulations. Rape is sick, not intimate. Welcome to the right side.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Your wife

You were the one who offered to help. I just set the ground rules.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Congratulations, you just said you wanted to kill my oldest daughter. Her mother, took the high road, and tried to make something good, out of a bad situation.  She actually drove to an abortion clinic. She saw a sign, poster, or billboard along the way, put up by a pro life group, that showed the development of a fetus (at various stages), and thought it looked too 'human' to kill at the stage it was at. Because she changed her Mind, and put up her baby for adoption, my wife and I have a beautiful 6 year old, and you are calling her a piece of you-know-what, that isn't worth being allowed to live. And you Liberals DARE to call yourselves, the compassionate ones. Why do you hate a child so much, to say she doesn't deserve to live? Is it because she is mixed race, or is it something else?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I can tell you a lot about one, who hated the situation, but loved the child enough, to allow it to live, and put it up for adoption. She is sleeping in the next room, right now. The baby, that is.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

No, no, farmer! Congratulations to YOU, because you don't read so well. Because, I said, "and that fetus is the woman's to do as she pleases."

Good, luck with your girls, I'm sure they make you very happy, and I'm sure their natural mother is happy too.

I have a cousin, who adopted twin boys, one is a really nice young man, with a family, the other one, not so much. My cousin spent thousands of dollars, sending him to rehabs and detocs centers, trying to keep him out of jail, last I knew he was in prison. Just sayin'.

What the hell, kind of arguement, is it about an abortion, on a fetus, a "Gods will, rape", will never get that far, for chrissake, it should be aborted when it's nothing more than a bunch cells, no pain.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

GreaTOne_65 wrote:

I don't give a sh!t what that basterd fetus feels, it was placed there by a monster, and has NO RIGHT TO BE THERE! KILL THE MISERABLE PIECE OF SH!T!

To make an inocent woman carry something that was NOT CREATED OUT OF LOVE IS, TOTALLY IMMORAL! Where ever you people picked that up, it wasn't from the Bible, and it's wrong, DEAD WRONG!

So you are now saying, that you really didn't say this?????

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

No, no, farmer! Congratulations to YOU, because you don't read so well. Because, I said, "and that fetus is the woman's to do as she pleases."

Good, luck with your girls, I'm sure they make you very happy, and I'm sure their natural mother is happy too.

I have a cousin, who adopted twin boys, one is a really nice young man, with a family, the other one, not so much. My cousin spent thousands of dollars, sending him to rehabs and detocs centers, trying to keep him out of jail, last I knew he was in prison. Just sayin'.

What the hell, kind of arguement, is it about an abortion, on a fetus, a "Gods will, rape", will never get that far, for chrissake, it should be aborted when it's nothing more than a bunch cells, no pain.

Are you going to next say, you didn't just say what I highlighted up above?  Because it sure sounds to me, like you said that the fetus of rape victims should be aborted, which would include my oldest daughter.

While we are at it, can you tell me exactly WHEN it goes from a 'bunch of cells' to a human?   At what point does it go from being something that 'should' be aborted, to something that 'shouldn't'?