cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Yup Red...the wives and the daughters

And of course the “beta” dads, husbands, brothers, friends, neighbors, co-workers.... ain’t going away. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/09/17/fbi-kavanaugh-investigation-unfair-process-supreme...

9 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Yup Red...the wives and the daughters

The whole thing just reminds everyone how democrats will do anything for power.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

some might see it as an act of perserverence, some might see it as just plain foolishness, when you have a "just know" that lacks facts, is continually disproven, and yet you keep coming back with the same monkey crap.

Back when we had the cows, there was a steer that would attempt to ride the cows......somehow he just never got it into his head that he was a steer. 

Bum steer, at that. 

I don't know any guys that appear to be more squeaky clean than Bret Kavanaugh....maybe that is a testament to company I keep, I don't know. The women I know say the same thing. Guess I don't know that many beta's, or maybe there is this thing called rose colored glasses.

bruce MN
Advisor

I always have to remind myself to qualify your anecdotal references with the fact that they likely emanate from inside a House District that contributed Munson to our MN political scene.

It’s the rare party member who can immediately, upon taking office, find himself less popular with his own party leadership than with the opposition.  

WCMO
Senior Advisor

The problem is not the "sham" investigation, the problem is the liberal culture of "guilty until proven innocent" that was mostly spawned by the "me too" movement.  That, and bringing up allegations of things from 20-40 years ago that sometimes the supposed "victims" don't even remember, stories that can't be legitimized nor proven, and serve only one purpose, to attempt to publicly destroy the reputation or career of someone they don't like.

Isn't there something in US libel or slander laws that says the person being sued for such basically has to prove that what they said or wrote was true?

bruce MN
Advisor

As for the memory bit...

I’ll pull a Red here and post a personal anecdote. A 60+ woman I know rather well, a BTO farmer’s wife from a Republican/Farm Bureau Family (and who just happens to live in Red’s MN House District..not one of those, directly quote Red, “fat lesbian govt workers”, or one of those hussies who has “slept their way to the top” of the upper 2/3rds or so of the corporate world, or one of those millennial “Stacy’s” who the INCEL boys despise for not sharing their delectable fruits with them.) asked once if it could be estimated how many successful men there were out there who would deign from running for office or seeking advancement because there is a woman or women out there from “back in the day” who’s name they couldn’t recall if you held a gun to their, head but are keenly aware of the fact that she or they remember his?

r3020
Senior Advisor

And that makes Kavanaugh guilty? Well send a memo to the New York Times.

bruce MN
Advisor

A person needs to be formally charged before guilt becomes an official issue. 

I’ve not seen where anybody is proposing prosecution. 

gurly3801539
Advisor

Is that the integrity you've been speaking of, don't prosecute just throw out stories?  

bruce MN
Advisor

That reminds me that i’ve been meaning to ask here if anybody knows how the McCabe indictment is coming along.