cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Zimmerman arrested

Then you can mark that day on the calendar.....You could call it Sparkel Day....... Heck, for you and your buds on here that day could replace every holiday of the year . ....Oh, execpt MLK day....(wouldn`t want to piss anyone off)

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

So far no word from Rev Al..............Wait for him to lead your way to the truth........

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Yeah, he walked on murder and now thinks he can do anything to anyone he feels like. Some one will pop a cap in his brain one of these days!

Just can't stand to thought of a Mexican defending himself you racist bigot. Why are you so full of hate? Why do you hate all of those who don't look like you. Grab your hood and sheet, check your rope, and take care of business hater. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

There has been a pattern on here for about ten yrs. The left have a very dark side to them. When exposed and faced with facts they double down then triple down on the subject. The hate filled posts comming from the left has grown steady over the years until it has come to wishing a man dead. ..**bleep**......The real stuff is finally comming to the surface.... 

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

You got that right Marty.  There are 3 liberals on here that are so radical that if they could push us in front of a subway train and get away with it, they would.  "The ends justify the means" the nice liberals like Bruce, Knapper and Nox...I don`t know how they can ignore any longer...oh yah GTO is hard left but deep down, you can tell has a heart, he`s just a little missguided.

I don`t know if the anonymity of the internet combined with brain washing hard left news makes certain individuals so rabid?...well in Don`s case he offends pretty "safe targets", attack Sarah Palin`s autistic child is a pretty safe one to "kick' and Republicans aren`t the rioting type.

It`s always been this way with communists, they let their own talk, but any discent they scream them down and if that doesn`t shut them up, they finanally physically knock them down.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Do NOT denigrate my sincerely held, rock hard  beliefs by making  fun of my Special Sparkle Season !

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

Do NOT denigrate my sincerely held, rock hard  beliefs by making of fun of my Special Sparkle Season !

I love sparkle season, the most beautiful time of the year.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

What on earth are you ranting about? This guy is obviously a troubled individual and has been arrested at least 2 times maybe 3 since he killed Martin. You guys keep defending him. Why? because liberals think he committed a murder?
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

The evidence presented resulted in a court of law proclaiming Zimmerman innocent.  I really don`t know what else to say schurrbart, do you want us to put on hoods and become vigilantees and string the Mexican up?   Okay, you get the rope and I`ll roundup the horses...geeesh!

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
What on earth are you ranting about? This guy is obviously a troubled individual and has been arrested at least 2 times maybe 3 since he killed Martin. You guys keep defending him. Why? because liberals think he committed a murder?

Get your sheet and hood Bart. Check your rope and then go bring him to justice. It is obvious you have no respect for the rule of law.