cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Zimmerman arrested

Did he not kill Martin? Has he not been arrested several times since then? Are you guys not still defending him? What did I say that is wrong?
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Did he not kill Martin? Has he not been arrested several times since then? Are you guys not still defending him? What did I say that is wrong?

He has been tried by a jury of his peers. You have two options.

1) Abide by their finds.

2) Take the law into your own hands.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Have you suddenly become stupid or have you been that way since birth??? He DID kill Trayvon Martin! He has been arrested several times since then and y'all are still defending him! I have not said anything about a jury or trail. You are the only folks talking about taking the law into your own hands and ropes, sheets, etc. Maybe you need to get a grip and quit grasping! In the immortal words of oliver--WANNA TRY ME AGAIN?
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Have you suddenly become stupid or have you been that way since birth??? He DID killTrayvon Martin! He has been arrested several times since then and y'all are still defending him! I have not said anything about a jury or trail. You are the only folks talking about taking the law into your own hands and ropes, sheets, etc. Maybe you need to get a grip and quit grasping! In the immortal words ofoliver--WANNA TRY ME AGAIN?

In this country a man is innocent until found guilty in a court of law. He was sent to trial for the murder of Travon Martin. He was found not guilty. He can not be tried for that crime again. You can dwell on the past or you can move on. Your choice. No one can force you to do either. You must decide for yourself.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I don't know of anyone who wishes any of y'all dead. you guys always have had a tremendous ability to take whatever anyone says and turn it's meaning completely around. I don't understand how you can say anything about talking nasty and beating people down without realizing that y'all are just as guilty as anyone on this forum.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Do you really not know that a person can KILL someone without it being legally murder??? He did KILL that young man!!! oh piss on you! I'm through. You lowbred assholes can all go to hell!
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Do you really not know that a person can KILL someone without it being legally murder??? He did KILL that young man!!! oh piss on you! I'm through. You lowbred assholes can all go to hell!

And a cop KILLED one of the Boston marathon bombers. Does that mean the cop should go to jail.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Face it!

You guys got played like a cheap fiddle, by your right-wing blow-hards!

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

1. Who`s defending Zimmerman now?  I don`t think that I ever "defended Zimmerman" I just wanted him to have a fair trial.

2. Yes, he did "kill" Trayvon, however Zimmerman did not commit "murder" according to the jury...it was probably "justifiable homicide", I`m guessing?  At any rate Zimmerman was found innocent by a jury as far as Trayvon was concerned.

it does sound like Zimmerman is a bad guy, however as a lawyer or judge will tell you  THAT is NOT relevant to the trayvon case.  As I said if Charles Manson was attacked by Adolph Hitler...Manson could use deadly force to defend himself, if he thought his life was in danger. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Just do the right thing for a change, and admit you got suckered! WHICH YOU DID!