cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Zionocons increasing attacks Ron Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8MX7gFB4KR0

Lies by exaggeration and distortion.   Isolationism?  Can Japan and Sweden can be called isolationist because they do not send their military, covert operation forces, to other nations to intervene in their affairs?

3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Zionocons increasing attacks Ron Paul

This is just goofy John, RP wants to cut all foreign aide, we give 3 times more to the Arabs than we do Israel.  What`s funny is the main stream media didn`t wait to play the "newletter" card until Paul won the nomination.  His campaign is being torpedoed before it even gets that far.   I`m not wild about his drug policy, but I`d be willing to look at it, the "war on drugs" has not worked.  As far as Paul`s military policy, if there was a threat that a President Paul wasn`t addressing...here`s a novel approach, the Congress could actually declare war for a change. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I believe that congress indeed could declare war. However the commander in chief could still refuse to take up arms if he chose to do so. I don't know what situation would produce that but possibly he could beleive it was a rush to an inadvisable war. Like the last one.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Excellent post John. Every body wants to be armed and prepared for the last war. World war II was the ;last one declared. Present day wars or skirmishes do not require a full blown commitment to the military. Too many assets give them the urge to try them out instead of using diplomacy.

People of this country berate the poor for wanting part of what the rich have. YHet somehow it is alright for the business community to want our government to take foreign goods by force if need be.. I f Saudi Arabia or Iran-iraq refused to sell us oil would that be a trigger to war.

I think we are in anew era and we use violence quite sparingly and as a last resort. This last 50 years of war mongering is simply insanity gone wild!