cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Zuckerburg to decide

Zuckerburg to decide who and when the the vaccine goes out to. Have to say one thing you liberals have to be the dumbest animals n the planet. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-joe-biden-coronavirus-vaccine-misinformatio...

5 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Zuckerburg to decide

I don`t want their vaccine, but the funny thing is going to be the fraidy cats will get their 95% effective vaccine and when Covid numbers don`t go down fast enough, they`ll blame the "anti-vaxxers" .   Well, the fraidy cats should be safe with their vaccine, so leave the anti vaxxers alone and let us die off, then they get the fun of doing the Mike Rowe dirty jobs when we are dead. 

Seems to me, that leading by example and showing up the anti vaxxers would be the way to go, making anti vaxxers clammer over the 95% effective vaccine.   Word of mouth is the best advertisement, not holding a gun to the head of customers.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Funny isn't BA. We are the worse country in the world yet we are the country that is suppose to vaccinate the rest of the world against the wuhan flue.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Oh, haven’t you heard - it’s the Trump flu.

Trump is the one that did nothing, while the “just the damn flu” killed hundreds of thousands of Americans.   It didn’t need to be this way.   Maybe if Trump had actually been a President, and done something.   But, the golf course was a lot more fun, than actually working, wasn’t it?  

“Oh, I may never see Turnberry again.”   I am going to be too busy doing the work of the American people.   Oh, but he triiiiiied, didn’t he?   No - he did worse - him and his buddies sold their stock, while telling the rest of us, “It’s just the damn flu!”   “There are 15 cases, and soon there will be none!”  That’s reality - not the BS peddled daily here by the cult members.

America knows.....and will remember.

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Heard a guy from the Economist on NPR yesterday admitting that blaming Trump isn`t productive, even though he didn`t think trump handled it well.   His shtick was the "poor colored people in the US didn`t have access to health care so we have high cases and deaths" .  The people I know that had Covid were pretty white & rich and those that died were mostly elderly in nursing homes.  And let`s be honest pre-Covid the average stay in a nursing home is 24 months, you get better and leave or die, a few live there 10 yrs, but a nursing home you better figure is your last stop. 

Asians obey and follow orders or they get caned or shot, Americans party, demonstrate, shop and eat out don`t like orders (not even the Democrats) so is it a surprise the Covid rates are high here? 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Much of the blame, does go to Trump and you cult members, by telling America, “It’s just the damn flu!”

Trump knew from the start that it wasn’t.   People are dying in the hospital, and with their their last breath saying, “I thought it was a hoax!”

Where did that all start BA?   And now, many, many people in America are resistant to what they still see as a “Democrat Hoax.”

Some hoax - I thought this was all going to be over in April, it was going to mysteriously disappear, like a gift from God.

And everyday, we’re just rounding the corner, to mord infections, to more death.   Who did that?   One word - TRUMP.   And of course you cult members, that carried the water for him.   You’re all despicable people.  The blood is on YOUR hands, and you can try and deflect blame all you want - but the blame stays with Trump.

Trump is a LOSER, a LIAR, and a CHEAT.   America knows.....and sees.....

Jen