cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

a hypothetical

A given that DD will pardon scores if not hundreds of his henchmen, and himself, his family and his companies for any and all, before and during his presidency.

But soon after, NY State and the banks will be closing in. Under the cover of darkness, he and his family attempt to flee via private jet to a foreign sanctuary.

The question is, should President Biden order a shoot down if the plane refuses orders to turn around and land?

I'm thinking yes, without question. You can't let someone with that much info (hypothetically, I'm not sure how much he absorbed or retained) have refuge in an unfriendly nation. 

I'm thinking Melania and Baron will probably stay home, hoping they can still cash out the pre-nup. When it turns out the cupboard is bare, she will wed a Russian oligarch.

1 Reply
Senior Contributor

Re: a hypothetical

[Under the cover of darkness, he (President Trump) and his family attempt to flee via private jet to a foreign sanctuary. The question is, should President Biden order a shoot down if the plane refuses orders to turn around and land?]

We get it NQX, you want the President murdered - you don't have to keep repeating it.