Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samnospam
Advisor

a little quiz

Gun a:

Gun B:

And the Quiz,

1)  Which of the guns above is statistically most likely to be a danger to you personally a or b?

2)  Which of the guns above is most dangerous to a standing government a or b?

3)  Which of the guns above is the government most interested in banning?

figure it out.

8 Replies
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: a little quiz

I'll bite and I am sure you will find a way to turn it on me, but so what? That's what you do.

1)  Which of the guns above is statistically most likely to be a danger to you personally a or b?

A - the pistol is more easily concealed and less expensive and I would bet more often used in crime. So statistically at least it is more of a danger to me personally.

That depends what you mean by "to a standing government." Do you mean an army as an extension of government, local or state police, county law? Then B because it is capable of firing at greater distances and more accurate from a strategic POV (and available in a variety of rounds, some high power). Bothe would be inadequate, but one better than the other. There is a reason SWAT Teams and the military carry one or sometimes both. If you mean as a general weapon useful in a variety of situations and disruptive to government, then the B pistol is easier to conceal and take into situations where there might be some type of security. Overall in close encounters the pistol A is best. At distances the rifle B is best. I would use neither. I would use neither and use other more civil methods because the pen is more mighty than either.

Duh! However both are and have been on the government radar, depending on when you are talking about. So flip a coin according to the concern of the day. As of right now, in this very moment in time, anything capable of holding 15 rounds or more in a magazine are suspect and both are capable if you consider custom magazines for the pistol (which do exist).

Your quiestions remind me of the old NRA polls I would get in the mail which asked questions like "Would you rather see tougher penalties for firearms used in a in crime or have your rights to keep and bear arms taken away? Yes or no."

Samnospam
Advisor

Most of the compacts are under the magazine size ban.  

You don't find it peculiar and irrational that the proposed ban does not cover what is used in most crimes but what is most dangerous to the government.  And by government I mean the armed government.  The one that claims the right to kill you if you disobey its rules.   Check out the type of arms the government is ordering for domestic use.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Samnospam wrote:

Gun a:

Gun B:

And the Quiz,

figure it out.

4) Which can do more damage, a .38 hand gun or a .223 "assult" rifle?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well, that answer was suficiently vague, Knapper.  You wouldn`t happen to be county agent Hank Kimball, would you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jn32OCQ7ns  Smiley Happy  Liberals want to eliminate all all guns...oh except for Nox`s .22 and 12ga, it was legal for farmers to keep those in the former Soviet Union, so I reckon they`ll let ya keep those.  But these things take steps, start with the "scary" guns, that you can mock gunowners, with you know "does it really take 30 shots to kill a deer?...you must be a terrible shot.  har har har".  When I was a kid, the big push at that time was for banning handguns, however that flopped so they developed this strategy of getting the ball rolling.  Even if Samantha Stevens could twitch her nose and make all the "assault" weapons disappear, there wouldn`t be a dent in crime or deaths http://blogs.marketwatch.com/election/2013/01/16/assault-rifles-are-not-involved-in-many-u-s-murders...   they`d just use a ball pein hammer.   Crime actually would go up, because good people would have one less tool to defend themselves, gun control is people control.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Dear My Haney...

LOL! I loved Green Acres when I was young. I'll have my friend Warden Gordon Borden from Jordan come after your guns. And you are...........Mr. Haney trying to sell us a load by exaggerating again?

BTW -  You unknowingly agreed with me on the one asking which is more likely to be banned by the government because I said it depended on the whim of the day. As you and I both know, handguns were the target at one time and could be the target again. I need to get more emotional for you - else you will think I am vague.

Samnospam
Advisor

Re: Dear My Haney...

So what you're saying Knapp is that what they want to ban is on a whim and not rational thought? I just want you to go on record with that.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Dear My Haney...

@KNAPPer wrote:

LOL! I loved Green Acres when I was young. I'll have my friend Warden Gordon Borden from Jordan come after your guns. And you are...........Mr. Haney trying to sell us a load by exaggerating again?

BTW -  You unknowingly agreed with me on the one asking which is more likely to be banned by the government because I said it depended on the whim of the day. As you and I both know, handguns were the target at one time and could be the target again. I need to get more emotional for you - else you will think I am vague.

When you want everything, you grab as much as you can every time the opportunity arises while denying your true intentions.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

On what do you base your assumption that "Democrats want to take all guns"?