cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

a not entirely far fetched scenario

DD somehow manages to hold onto FLA, AZ, NC, GA and OH by thin margins.

The SCOTUS rules that The Founders did not Originally Intend for PA to go for Biden.

The GQP holds the Senate with 50.

Their first order of business is to pass a $7T stimulus bill for corporations, because JOBS!!!

All income taxes, personal and corporate are cancelled.

All personnel at the IRS, CIA, NSA and FBI are given one hour to clean out their desks and then frog marched off the property by deputized Proud Boys.

The Dow rockets to 60K.

Windmills and solar installations are banned and the EPA is reduced to 3 people who handle the 50% subsidy for coal.

In the January report, USDA finds a massive statistical error and states that the US will run out of corn, soybeans and wheat by August. The corn market locks limit for 21 days before pausing at $23 when Senator Loeffler sells her 1bb futures position.

Meanwhile, all 'rona vaccine candidates and therapeutics are immediately granted approval, but with a special $1000 per dose surcharge to be paid directly to the companies' boards and executive leadership, who recently held a socially distanced conference at the Trump Doral Resort.

By Spring millions of pieces of dead wood have been removed from the forest and the northern pandemic burns out from the combination of survivors immunity and the people who could afford vaccination. By August the same has been accomplished across the sun belt. The Social Security Administration announces that with many millions fewer recipients, the Trust Fund will remain solvent for 9 more months (because there has to be something for deficit hawks to wring their hands over).

The triumvirate of Jared, Ivanka and Don Jr. man the oval office while DD remains locked in the memory care wing of the residence, playing virtual golf and watching Fox and Friends.

4 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: a not entirely far fetched scenario

I can think of much worse real possibility scenarios than that satire. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Because you lack the imagination to consider what happens next.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well look, one day there will be a "day of reckoning" regardless who wins due to post 9/11 deficit spending.  I don`t know how long being "the prettiest girl in the leper colony" globally will carry us, perhaps we`ve discovered alchemy?  I don`t know.  

However, Biden an obvious agent of China tends to not see the exceptionalism of America and wants us to take on the problems of the world equally (immigration, trade, ect)  I...and Trump say "take care of ourselves first! and if you have white guilt, then get out your personal checkbook, write checks  and make yourself happy).

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

That weird mix of isolationism/populism with nationalism and xenophobia has been a common thread in rural America for a long time.

OK as long as you're confident you're in the front of the America First line.

Even in richly endowed and sparsely populated places in the Upper Midwest, most people aren't actually.

I don't blame you for voting for the guy most likely to keep the handouts coming.