cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samnospam
Advisor

absolutely the correct venue

President Barack Obama will deliver his party’s acceptance speech at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina, moving venues for the final night of the Democratic National Convention, the party announced. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-01-17/obama-will-give-acceptance-speech-in-74-000-seat-bank-of-am...
5 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: absolutely the correct venue

Proof of the reign of cynicism.  Coming and going.

But I suppose if he'd have done it from the football field at a taxpayer supported public High School somebody on the right other than you would have pointed out how he was dissing capitalism, or if from the pulpit of some randomly selected church yet another of the chamber of scoop shovel work would have pointed out that it was one of the wrong breed.

Samnospam
Advisor

No Bruce its a great way for Obama to show his support of industry. He should auction of naming rights to all government facilities, it could be the Goldman Sachs white house. Oh heck, to late, he beat me to that idea.
Samnospam
Advisor

btw, bruce

Corzine still walking free?
bruce MN
Advisor

I think what they do when they have those 2 political conventions every four years is to hold them in convention centers and stadiums and arenas.  I don't thik you can get a convention to come to town if you don't have one or two venues like that.

The McCain-Palin-Murdich-Weekly Standard dog and pony show up here in St. Paul was put on at the Excell Energy Center.  I don't recall if there were any disingenious columns written in business journals about the nature about the obviously irony  in  that or not.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: btw, bruce

Good ploy, Sam. Like so many other's here, when the discussion is lost, CHANGE THE SUBJECT!

How old are you?