cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hdr22clintonem
Frequent Contributor

after painful deliberation

I'm voting for jill Stein.

At least i'll have a clear conscience, no clowns or criminals, i won't be responsible for a return to the dark ages, or constant warfare and death.

9 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: after painful deliberation

I see your master gave you the weekend off.

You can vote for whoever you wish, Mr Shill. But I don't think that death and the destruction of this country will follow, who ever gets elected. Unless hot head Trump gets us into WW3, which given his "No back down, I'm never wrong" type of thought process, is possible.

Any luck on the taxes from the sexual predator con man yet?

Tick Tock....

Jen

hdr22clintonem
Frequent Contributor

No death and destruction?  Its already happening.   Just because it has not yet visited your little insular pocket doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Good for you.  i would say that you are throwing your vote away by voting for someone that dodesn`t stand a chance.  But my Son`s girlfriend and I had a conversation on this order, she`s voting for Gary Johnson because she`s looking at the bigger picture that we need to break the 2 party system and maybe have 5 or 6 parties.  The 2 party system is what got us in this mess.  It seems when companies get too big, they rightfully get broken up (although not often enough these days) so why shouldn`t political parties also get broken up?   More dirt is done to us when the republicrats get in cahoots and push trade deals and immigration that we don`t want...2-face like Hillary admits to the globalist bankers.

Something that has to be taken in account though is, we are in a time of triage right now, if Trump does not win, then the country that we grew up in will be gone forever, we don`t have the luxury of worrying about 3rd parties.   But a vote for Stein at least isn`t a dangerous vote of Hillary.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I don't believe the rhetoric that Republicans have used for many years to get people agitated and afraid for their lives.

No matter who gets elected, America will continue on. I'd like to say the Americas best days are ahead. Maybe they are, but it will take a lot of work.

Up until now, Americas wealth was built on its many resources - lumber, mining reserves, oil, and our best reserve of all, fertile land in a perfect temperature zone to take advantage of it.

It was built on its ingenuity, which allowed us to produce products that the world wanted.

But the world got smart, sometimes at the expense of their own people or their environment.

But now, other than our land, our other resources are dwindling. Our easy mining products are gone. Our hundreds (or thousands) of year old trees are now saplings. Worse of all, we have allowed many other countries to take the lead in education. We have the richest country on Earth, yet we take education for granted.

We have problems in this country, but I just don't see your vision of Armageddon.

Trump will lose. That's all I really care right now.

Tick Tock....

Jen
hdr22clintonem
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for a nonconfronational response, might be the first I've gotten.

I understand the lessor evil arguments, and maybe when neither side is truly evil it make sense.  But this time its just too much, too much.  Trump can hardly string a coherent argument togather,  hillary is a criminal warmonger.    Don't believe a word either says.   I'm distraught honestly, for the fate of our country.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well, it`s like we are on "The Price is Right" or "Let`s Make a Deal"  and Hillary is the mangy billy goat in overalls that we "won", the host of the show is offering us a trade of what`s behind one of 3 doors for our billy goat.  Half the audience is saying "take the deal!" the other half are saying "keep the billy goat", we know what the billy goat is, we can sell him to some Mexicans for $10, one of the 3 doors has a diamond ring and the other 2 doors might have another billy goat...so I say take the door, because we can`t do any worse than Hillary.

I look at Trump and wonder how he got to be a self-made billionaire acting the way he does, but I`m not in his exclusive club, so what do I know.  It seems to me that he amazingly got by with the tough sophomore act in the primaries, but when he got to the general election he needed to channel William F Buckley a little more.

The truth is so powerful that we stick with the tough sophomore, because in this day and age he`s the only one telling the truth and doesn`t back down from a fight as McCain and Romney have done ...Trump is a S.o.B. but he`s our S.o.B, he is putting his wealth on the line, to butt heads with Soros and Rothschilds, he is either crazy (in a good way) or inspired by God.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Pretty much nails it

both are sob's, but my feeling is that warts and all....Lord Trump is OUR

sob, and Mrs. Clinton is THEIR sob....whoever you presume THEM to

be...globalists, communists, one world people, plutocrats.....

THe rainbow people might think she is for them, but that is another of

her con jobs. We know what her real opinion of minorities, gays, etc

is.

Just hope the cuckoo clock woman doesn't blow up before the elections

or during them.....you really hope sometimes that these fruitloops have

some close family members around for an intervention, but because of

their natures, that probably isnt realistic.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Pretty much nails it

It time for our morning prayer:

LORD TRUMP

The Lord Trump's Prayer

Our Father, which art in Trump Tower,

Sociopathic Liar be thy Art.

Thy Alt-Rights come.

Thy will be done in media,

as it is in real life.

Give us this day our dose of Lies.

And forgive us our Believers,

As we never forgive them who bring forth the truth against us.

And lead us not into a black church,

But deliver us from the birther movement.

For thine is the Kingdom of Gold,

The Power of Gold, and the Glory of Gold,

Forever and Ever.

Amen.....

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Pretty much nails it

I was in a business about 30 years ago, can`t recall where but I remember the sign that hung on the wall, "When I tell you to go to hell, you`ll enjoy the trip"  I think that applies to the liberal "rainbowers" these days, you guys blindly support Democrats and Clintons...like I`ve said, I don`t know why, you must be some how figuring you get "feathers for your nests" from them, but you`re giving away if not throwing away the country in the process.   Maybe you don`t care, "live for today" sell your grandchildren into global servitude...let them fend for themselves...I mean you just look at who is backing Hillary, her donors and see it for what it is.   Should the future US commander-in-Chief go to Brazil and make a $250,000 speech to the world`s movers and shakers saying she has a "public face and a private face and dreams of open immigration and trade"? ...why if the good ol` unions of the 1970`s and 80`s heard talk like that they`d tar & feather her and run her out on a rail.

Hillary is a bill of goods and you liberals are enjoying your trip to hell for sure...tick tock