cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wehav
Senior Contributor

amazing comparison

"In under 12 hours it was determined that Islamic terrorism was not part of the shooting in Las Vegas." This was from the police even though ISIS announced it was from them.

"After 9 months, with no evidence being found, they still think Russia colluded with Trump on the election."

25 Replies

Re: amazing comparison

Yes.  Good point.  ISIS has claimed that, while no one has claimed that Trump colluded with Russia.  Nobody who could do anything if he had is pretending to look into that.

Where did you get that notion?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Maxine Waters has. Also seems like 17 US intelligence agencies said something about it also.

Yeah, sorta like finding Mohammed Atta's passport laying on the sidewalk.

You'll believe anything if you want to, nothing that you don't.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

I noticed that with a white guy who was not one of those 'others' that few are calling this "terrorism".

And I imagine the 20,000 Good People who were there agree.

The U.S. Congress doesn't seem concerned about it.  The only thing that might matter.

There's now actually a pretty robust set of legal precedents in place that will protect individual gun ownership for a generation or more, regardless how public sentiment might swing.

The gun corporations' response to that challenge to their sales quotas has been to make people even crazier, and certainly other deplorables are quite willing to ride on their coattails if it serves their goals.

wehav
Senior Contributor

The simple reason it's not yet being called terrorism, is because it doesn't seem to fit the definition.

There is a difference between killing people for a political cause and killing because you're nuts.  Though in the case of many terrorist I believe they are nuts.

a terrorist is:the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Leftist try to paint the protection of Americans as racist for political gain yet the liberal leftist are the worst racists.