cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Mansplained for ya'

Yes Bruce - that article was excellent....and right on the money.

I can imagine the outcry this morning if the person had been an illegal from our southern border.....the wall would be on it's way up tomorrow.  The blow back on blacks or Muslims would've been severe.  But, we can all be thankful it was just an old white guy that wanted to shoot up a concert venue.

What set him off?  And what could set off some of those on here, that sit on their trove of guns, waiting for the revolution....or are they going to be like this fellow someday in the future, and decide to take matters into their own hands....yes....these Republican types on here with there basements filled with ammo and guns do scare me.  And it's one of the things that I hate them for.  After 61 years of life, I have found it necessary to install additional locks, security measures, and purchase guns, because I'm not so sure that some whack job from here on Ag Online isn't going to come gunning for me.

And I really hate them for that....but so is today's life in America...

Tick Tock....BONGx9!!!!!!!!!

Jen

you have nothing to fear from the talkers on here. And, that is all they are. 

My Grandpa told me a long time ago to always be careful around the quiet ones. He said the loud obnoxious ones are only noise , trying to baffle and scare with BS and when push comes to shove they run for the door. I've seen it and seen it. Probably why they are enamored with Trump so............ they see the loud bluster and mistake it for tough.  The perfect example is how Trump shakes hands with other world leaders....... when it's the guy from Canada or France and Trump thinks he is tougher you see a very aggressive handshake style......... then you watch how submissive Trump's style becomes when he shakes Putin's hand........ game over. 

This Paddock guy was pretty quiet from what has come out. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I wish I could be so confident, RJG - but I'm not ....

The rightist group on here, has been trying to get me off of here since I started writing.  They have used intimidation, insinuations, and all out threats to try to chase me off of here.  It hasn't worked for them....and as connected to the far right as these guys seem to be, I do wonder what further steps they may take to shut me up.  

Millie said I would be gone after the election...Boy, was he wrong.  He said I was a Democratic plant.  Wrong again.  I'm just a person that saw that a wrong was being committed on here, and I decided to do something about it.  And what was happening on here before the election, and continues now, is no little thing.

I like this site, because you can take the pulse of America here.  And, to me, America probably needs to be admitted into the intensive care.  We have real problems....and the so called president has just made things worse. 

I'm not sure where the breaking point is going to be.  And I'm not sure that some of these wackos on here wouldn't love to take me out, by whatever means possible. 

I said that this election changed me.  Being on this site probably changed me more than the election.  I don't trust anymore.  I used to stop and help people on the highway...no more.  I used to leave my house and car doors open at night...no more.   Then there's  my extra security measures which I have felt that I have needed since being on here.  From recorded high end cameras to motion detectors, to a multitude of different sensors, all because I choose to come on here, and fight against what I see as lies perpetrated daily on the farming public.  And for that right of saying what I want on here, it has cost me dearly in preparations for the day that one of these guys snaps, and come to get me.  I refuse to be a sitting duck. 

Jen 

jennys_mn, I am not going to try to change your thinking or what you say but please be careful in what you do.  Paranoia, hate, and guns are a very bad mix.  That goes for every one.

wehav
Senior Contributor

I wasn't surprised to see that Jennys hates people.  It's a common malady of those on the left.  They fear without reason and hate because of their misconceptions.

Her paranoia is disturbing though.

I have to agree that many of the people that are the most bombastic are the least likely to do any harm.  I've a friend that talks very tough and always is big on the military.  He once suggested that my kids should go into the military to make men out of them, we had a significant discussion about what the military does to many people.

I don't like what a lot of people say and certainly don't like what a lot of them do, but I couldn't come up with a single person that I hate. 

Back to my outspoken friend, when I sliced my hand I had to keep it hidden from him while we went to the er because he was on the verge of fainting.  In the er while they cleaned it and sewed it up they had to take him out and set him down.  This is the guy that's always going to take a tough stand with people that he thinks are doing wrong.

Decent guy but eyes are bigger than his reality. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Just keep it up wehav...just keep it up.  

What - you want me to say that I Love the fact that guns in this country outnumber people...that I love the fact that thousands are killed by firearms every year, and that even when kids get killed in their schools, that the Republicans are insistent that NOTHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT GUN CONTROL?

Yes - if I had my way, guns would be confiscated.  Assault rifles would be illegal, as they should be.  You want me to love Republicans, who continue to pass laws that degrade life here in America?  No - sorry - I have no love for any of that.

And the so called president, he was more animated about someone not standing for the flag, than hundreds killed in this attack.  And he will go to Vegas, and have his photo op of, "Oh, look how compassionate our so called president is!!!", all while saying, "Maybe we'll have a discussion about guns some day."   The time for discussion is well passed.  It went out the door with those that died at Sandy Hook, and nothing was done.  

And that, lies directly in the laps, of Republicans who "Love their guns" and "Love their second amendment rights" - as more every single day die needlessly, because something wasn't done a long time ago....

Jen

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

What you really need for home security is a Glock 19 and you can add a laser if you want to give the criminals a sporting chance. Those sensor's and cameras will do nothing to save your hide.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Not much white privilege for the victims.

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

Stay Tuned

looks like more facts are emerging on the shooter....he may well have been radicalized and out looking to shoot a few rednecks. It is odd how the leftists will support a spendy year long investigation to find basically nothing amiss on President Trump, yet quickly look to dismiss a crazy as the fault of the NRA and a reason to outlaw the means to defend yourself.

This incident makes me much more likely to get a carry permit for my handgun than to dispose of guns. I would imagine most guys with a set and with loved ones to protect feel the same way.

My two cents.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Stay Tuned

RSBS said:

It is odd how the leftists will support a spendy year long investigation to find basically nothing amiss on President Trump

You really need to get off the talk radio shows.  Nearly everyday, the investigation into Trump and the election is bringing the dirty side of Trump's election win into the daylight.  NEARLY EVERY DAY!!!!

Yeah....you bet the investigation is ongoing.  And they have lots of investigators on board that have specific knowledge areas, to help investigators zero in on how it happened.  Obviously...the money trail is going to be yuge....and Trump's taxes and business dealings around the world are going to be a big part of it.

Investigations such as this, take time.  Trump's cronies, I'm sure have tired to cover as many tracks as they can.  And - deflect anything that is uncovered, away from Trump.  

But to think that nothing has been found on Trump....I think it shows just how deep you are into drinking to cool aide of what your party gives you to digest.   And what they have given you, is mostly the last two letters of your computer name here:  BS.

Tick Tock.....BONGx9!!!!!!!!!

Jen