cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

an explanation for hardnox

you said, "And of course the fact that our politicians now speak to us at a third grade level (republican) or junior high (democrat)."

To help you understand the reason for what appeared a disparaging remark about Republicans I'm taking time to explain.

Republicans know that their core supporters are well educated, successful people that don't need any information from the campaign trail.  However they know that there are some Democrat voters that might be swayed if the message is made simple enough for them to understand.

On the flip side, Democrats know that they are spewing a bunch of bull and to hide it from their core supporters they move to a higher grade level of communication fully aware that their lies and half truths are fully recognized by Republicans no matter how elegantly stated.

I'm also aware not everybody reading this will understand it.

beyond your comprehension.JPG

4 Replies
Advisor

Re: an explanation for hardnox

Very understandable.

With the ultimate objective of reducing all consequential interaction to code.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

" Republicans know that their core supporters are well educated, successful people that don't need any information from the campaign trail. "

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA

I am AMUSED ! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Advisor

The flaw in your reasoning is self evident. The portion of the populous that is as well educated and successful as you or Red is tiny.

The guy they're speaking to is lower middle class to working class, or even on the economic margin; has somewhere between 10 and 14 years of formal education and considers himself a christian whether he actually attends a church or supports one. Probably has some guns.

Depending on which poll breakdown you use, that guy is going 40-50% for Trump.

End of story, really. How it came to be.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

I am AMUSED ! Smiley Very Happy

I would venture that a ball of yarn would amuse you. 

image.gif