cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: and further and further away we go !

You are aware, are you not, that there is nothing keeping further Articles from being brought forward?

It’s likely that some have been prepared and are being held. The Parnas dump actually changes everything  A mere handful of GOP votes and Bolton and Mulvaney become witnesses. 

As for “why Nancy” didn’t subpoena Bolton, Denison blocked it by assurance of Executive Privilege. Of course you knew that, but you have become a skilled troll and know that if there is just one person who might bite......

r3020
Senior Advisor

Oh I'm not surprised in the least if there are more articles. Do nothing Dems are the party of impeachment 100% of the time. They have NOTHING else to run on. All they have is take from Working Americans and give to foreigners here or over seas. As for Bolton, they could have let the court decide.

roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

The only thing that this is going to do is keep ALL of the Senators in DC and off the campaign trail during the trial.  And.....just who is going to benefit?

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

@KNAPPer wrote:

I don't think anything is going to happen. I heard Trump plans to use Executive Privilege to keep Bolton from testifying, and I'd be surprised if anyone present in the room during the Ukrainian phone call with Trump will be allowed to testify.

People who were on the call have testified.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@elcheapo wrote:

I believe if the truth be known,

He is guilty of witholding funding

For personal gain...

Then why isn't that one of the articles?