cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

antifastan

The antifafedercy has been around for less than a week and now crime is up 300%. No announcements yet on elections.

16 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: antifastan

In the antifafederacy's new country antifastan you must have a photo ID to be able to pass threw their highly guarded and enforced border. The question now is will they also require a photo ID to vote or will they even hold elections?

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: antifastan

Sad is something that happens to someone else and to someone else’s property or business...preferably many, many miles away. Tragedy, however, is something happening to me, my own family, and my own property.

So here’s to letting the grand social experiments in Seattle, Chicago, NYC, and Minneapolis/St. Paul play out in real time. The elected governors, local city mayors, city council members and their appointed subordinates can figure this out by themselves. None of them need Trump, the military, or any additional interventions of the federal government. 

Heads down, stick on the ice, and know that we are all pulling for whatever happens next in these fair cities. Good luck and let’s all stay in touch.

 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: antifastan

I love how they want to disband police, one of their first steps is to police the area.

Like the fallacy that they are anarchist.  Anarchy is the lack of government.  They are communist that want an all powerful government.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: antifastan


@sam1wiseone wrote:

I love how they want to disband police, one of their first steps is to police the area.

Like the fallacy that they are anarchist.  Anarchy is the lack of government.  They are communist that want an all powerful government.


 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Another Deceitful Post


@cmilligan1958g wrote:

@sam1wiseone wrote:

I love how they want to disband police, one of their first steps is to police the area.

Like the fallacy that they are anarchist.  Anarchy is the lack of government.  They are communist that want an all powerful government.


 


So, here Millie has combined his meme that says Communists are “eager” to work with the Democratic Party, with a communist rally sign that could have come from anywhere.  

His hope here, is that you combine the two.  Notice how DEMOCRATIC and COMMUNIST  are the only thing in caps in the top meme?  It’s to subtlety tell your mind, that All Democrats Are Communists.  Then, he puts up the second meme, and your mind puts Democrat on that sign - when it says nothing about Democrats.  The mind is a terrible thing - it is easily fooled.   Republicans employ this tactic constantly - they can only win by lying.  

Don’t confuse “social” with “communism”.  That is what Millie is trying to do here - it’s what he and the Republican Party do on social media.  Don’t be fooled by what the right keeps presenting here.  It’s all lies....

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

somehow I think

This is no longer the recommendation on how to handle it.  Another example of WRONG.

 

 

Advisor
Re: New Black Panthers occupy Oregon Federal Building

Initial point being that if that was a bunch of armed black radicals the assault would already have been over and the bodies counted. Hard telling if the multitudes who would have jumped in the pickups with their assault rifles would have turned back after the news or would have proceeded on to gaze upon the ashes.

 

This is, in fact, armed insurrection although any armed response would just create martyrs. Best course is to cordon the place off for as long as it takes without negotiation other than an open offer to surrender whenever they'd like- with the understanding that they will be prosecuted (and subject to minimum sentence guidelines which are, duh, still in force at the moment). There are no children in the compound so no "justification" for pulling a Waco. If they have a few years' supplies laid up then we can wait.

 

A much bigger deal than it is being given and could get bigger should any of the GOP hopefuls choose to take up their cause (I'm giving that 50/50 as some of these knucklehead opportunists will grasp at any straw). In which case we could be well on our way to open civil strife before the primaries are even over.

 

John Brown's body, and all that.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Another Deceitful Post


@jennys_mn wrote:

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

@sam1wiseone wrote:

I love how they want to disband police, one of their first steps is to police the area.

Like the fallacy that they are anarchist.  Anarchy is the lack of government.  They are communist that want an all powerful government.


 


Don’t confuse “social” with “communism”.  That is what Millie is trying to do here - it’s what he and the Republican Party do on social media.  Don’t be fooled by what the right keeps presenting here.  It’s all lies....

Jen


Vladimir Lenin would be so very proud of you for carrying on his mission. 

 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Another Deceitful Post

Patriotism - you need the lies you present here to keep your “patriots” in lock step?

Put up all the BS memes you want.  Just because I am against you, your lying President, and the lies that you bring here to try and skew American votes to Republican, does not mean I’m not patriotic - quite the opposite actually.   You guys aren’t patriotic - your simply a bunch of liars, attempting to skew the American psyche to the Republican side with lies and false propaganda.  Your not patriots - your false propagandists.  And there is a BIG difference.  The proof is in everything you post.  Why do Republicans have to lie about every single thing they do?  It’s because that’s how our PINO has operated his whole life.  

Time to send the liars packing....including Millie and BA......

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Another 😂


@jennys_mn wrote:

Patriotism - you need the lies you present here to keep your “patriots” in lock step?

Put up all the BS memes you want.  Just because I am against you, your lying President, and the lies that you bring here to try and skew American votes to Republican, does not mean I’m not patriotic - quite the opposite actually.   You guys aren’t patriotic - your simply a bunch of liars, attempting to skew the American psyche to the Republican side with lies and false propaganda.  Your not patriots - your false propagandists.  And there is a BIG difference.  The proof is in everything you post.  Why do Republicans have to lie about every single thing they do?  It’s because that’s how our PINO has operated his whole life.  

Time to send the liars packing....including Millie and BA......

Jen


😉  Sure, Karen