cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

are progs still allowed

To celebrate mothers day? Not allowed to express sex associated words, so didnt know.

Thank you for not aborting me day?

24 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: are progs still allowed

I’d have rather been aborted, than grow up in a situation where my sisters and I were more slaves than kids in our “loveless family”.

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Libertarians celebrate Forced Mother’s Day?

Ayn Rand was a staunch supporter of abortion rights as a matter of personal freedom.

But abortion is the number 1 litmus issue of conservative fusionism.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(But abortion is the number 1 litmus issue of conservative fusionism.

Yea, have to agree with you there NQX, it is very shocking that only conservatives are appalled by the killing of unborn baby heartbeats, and liberals are not bothered by the killing of unborn heartbeats at all and actually promote it and cheer it on.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

This is the only absolute thing I know about abortion.

Opposition provides a bulletproof cloak of righteousness for some thoroughly awful people.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(This is the only absolute thing I know about abortion.          Opposition provides a bulletproof cloak of righteousness) 

I'm not surprised that this is the only absolute thing you pretend to know about abortion; and lalalalala to the rest like the killing of an unborn heartbeat part. Since your a  big kkk joe supporter, aborting black babies 5 times more than white babies has to thrill you as well.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Still allowed", what do you care about...

What do you care about mothers, or children, for that matter?  This pandemic has just confirmed what we already knew, women were responsible for most of the child-rearing on top of working a job as well, now they've been saddle with their children's schooling, too.   And what did the trump administration work at all through the pandemic, cut unemployed families off the ACA.  What did Red State governors do,  only cut families off welfare, food assistance & medicare?

It's no wonder the birth rate dropped through the floor, women can see when they're just being exploited for the sake of the economy.  

What you're not allowed to do is claim that you actually care about mothers & children.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(This pandemic has just confirmed what we already knew, women were responsible for most of the child-rearing on top of working a job as well,)

Duh

(now they've been saddle with their children's schooling, too.)

Here kids are in school and have been since August 2020.  Tell senile joe, the CDC and their teacher's union bosses to GET KIDS BACK IN SCHOOL.

(What you're not allowed to do is claim that you actually care about mothers & children.)

I know you an opinion, belief and just know guy, err person, ricki, but you sure as heck won't be the just know decision maker on what or whom I care about including mothers and children.  You are the one that is in favor of terminating heartbeats of unborn children and future mothers.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You are absolutely right Rick.   Oh - we gotta “save” these kids.   And after they are born, they are the mother’s “problem” until we can get cheap labor for the work force.   Or - exploit them as child labor like my sisters and I were.

These guys talk big about “saving the babies”.   But ask them about their voting record for day care, schools, AFDC, and all the rest that comes with actually “bearing” a child.   No - no money for any of that.   It’s like building a house, but having no money to make the repairs that are inevitable or pay the taxes.   The simple part of home ownership is buying it.   The simple part of having kids, is “having” the kids.   It gets tougher from there....

Jen

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Hitler was really doing Jewish people a favor by exterminating them, according to your twisted logic, as so many in Germany loathed them and wanted them gone.

Personally, I would side with the German that didn't care for the Jewish banker that was squeezing him hard on the overdue loan, but still stood up for the bankers right to live.

Maybe that's just me.