cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: are progs still allowed

The absolute thing about abortion is it kills something and that something is human.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

yes, when you are violating one of the ten commandments, it is hard to do a "whataboutism" and not look evil.

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

I’d have rather been aborted, than grow up in a situation where my sisters and I were more slaves than kids in our “loveless family”.

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Unless you want to go back to arranged marrying off the heifers at their second heat, there is going to be human sexual contact outside of perfect marital circumstances (and a fair number of abortions are married women with kids and unstable home and economic situations who don't want to steal bread out of their mouths).

Of course abortion rates rise when you drive out Planned Parenthood and the like.

A feature, not a bug.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Most of the abortion situation occurs outside the context of where most of us frame it- "our little girl" gets knocked up* (or son does the knockin'), the limitations on ambitions that imposes, embarrassment for the family etc.

It runs heavily to among people who Our Regulars would deem to be undesirables. Also a feature and not a bug.

*we also know those circumstances run a bit higher than the average among conservative religious groups as compared to others of similar economic class. I.e., abstinence education, "purity BS (also seriously creepy)" etc. are not particularly effective.

Western Europen nations do much better as far as teen pregnancy and abortion rates. They tend to talk openly  and normally with young people about sexuality and contraception. 

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

nutz, if you had just stopped when you were comparing your promiscuous daughters to heifers in heat, you probably would have fared better here.

You must be a legend in your area.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I had you in mind in particular in regard to awful people who wrap themselves in righteousness by getting a right to life bumper sticker.

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

Shoot kNazi, why only kill babies for financial gain?  

"Do what thou wilt", right nKazi? 

And if we're justifying morality with the precipice of evil as taking food from babies mouths, then it's the moral obligation of mothers the country over to no longer give up a quarter of their paychecks and allow your big government to steal bread from their babies mouths. 

Say goodbye to your siphoning of trillions off of the American tax payers....  

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

There are probably some people with authentic feelings on the matter. But mostly just the last refuge of scoundrels.

If anybody actully wanted to sharply reduce abortions it is about 100% access to contrception and family planning support, more economic support for families and children and economic support for those who choose to carry a child and put it up for adoption.

Otherwise it is just hypocritical morality signaling.

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

The economic support is to stop the unconstitutional income tax collection.  

And your argument is false.  Murder has nothing to do with contraception.  

It's your false religion that seeks to depopulate the earth for the purpose of control.  You care nothing about people.  If you did, you wouldn't be advocating for murder you *****.