cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: are progs still allowed

nutz, resources like this?

https://aactofloveadoptions.com/giving-baby-up-for-adoption-lp?msclkid=2ea29e8ea68e18a7aa9ffe1696db8...

I personally know of close to a score of childless couples that would love to adopt and would pay to help the unwed mother, too.

When  liberal funded Hollywood decided to make it moral to kill a baby but immoral to bring it to term and let a childless couple adopt and raise , that pretty well set the trajectory.

But, bloviate  about the greater moral good.

You are a tiresome *****. Better strip the saddle off  and get really lean if you ever desire to slip in through the "eye of the needle".

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Pretty easy to figure the right and wrong of it if you accept 2 things as guide posts. 1) natural rights, 2) scientific facts and reason.

1) all humans have the natural right to be alive.

2) it is human, as can be determined by DNA and is alive with cellular respiration.

Why does a human who has not forfeited its rights by crime not have the same rights to be alive as any other human?

Nearly all who say, it's complicated or not my place to judge are post modernist who fundamentally disagree with 1) above.   They betray by their opinions that they do not believe in inalienable rights.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

nutz, resources like this?

https://aactofloveadoptions.com/giving-baby-up-for-adoption-lp?msclkid=2ea29e8ea68e18a7aa9ffe1696db8...

I personally know of close to a score of childless couples that would love to adopt and would pay to help the unwed mother, too.

When  liberal funded Hollywood decided to make it moral to kill a baby but immoral to bring it to term and let a childless couple adopt and raise , that pretty well set the trajectory.

But, bloviate  about the greater moral good.

You are a tiresome *****. Better strip the saddle off  and get really lean if you ever desire to slip in through the "eye of the needle".

Red, I have a niece who got pregnant at 16.  She didn't feel she could be a parent at that age.  She, her father and mother found a couple to adopt the child.  She, and her parents were able to stay involved in the child's life and they went to the child's high school graduation.   All lives matter.

r3020
Senior Advisor

nQx, conservatives view the family as the fundamental unit of society. Progs view the government as the fundamental unit of society.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

nQx, conservatives view the family as the fundamental unit of society. Progs view the government as the fundamental unit of society.

This.