cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

are you worried bruce?

Insurance paid up?

Maya Echols: “If George Floyd’s murderer is not sentenced just know that all hell is going to break loose. Don’t be surprised when buildings are on fire.”

14 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: are you worried bruce?

will be an excellent opportunity for you boogs to accelerate it and start the Big One,

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: So far, not too worried.

The chief testified, "there's no evidence Floyd resisted".  Police trainer testified, "we didn't teach that technique." & "it appears that Chauvein adjusted his knee even after Floyd was unconscious", the store clerk, "I watched Chauvein murder Floyd",  to which the defense has said nothing.

bruce MN
Advisor

Not worried so much as I am convinced  that in the event of a conviction that it will just add a leg  to the stolen election/Covid hoax stool. 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Not worried so much as I am convinced  that in the event of a conviction that it will just add a leg  to the stolen election/Covid hoax stool. 

Nah I doubt it.  Most people I think feel chauvin was beyond what was reasonable force and should get some punishment.  But he didn't kill the guy, the guy killed himself.

Just some punishment won't be good enough though.

Hey, dems going to have William Evans lie in state at the Capitol like Sidenick?

bruce MN
Advisor

3rd degree manslaughter likely but the jury will probably take a hard look at 2nd.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

But you don’t think the Branch Davidians, Bundy Guy, Weavers, AshliQ etc. did anything to contribute to their demises?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "He didn't kill the guy, the guy killed himself."

Just how do you figure that?  Oh never mind, I know, Floyd choked himself with Chauvin's knee.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Don’t you know?   It really wasn’t Chauvin with his knee on Floyd’s neck - it was the “Cash Cab” guy.   Ask Millie about it.    He’s a genius, you know.   He knows....he knows.

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

You aren't paying attemtion here.

There's a very specific, orthodox view on everything.