cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

armed protesters storm MI statehouse

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2020/04/right-wing-protesters-some-armed-demand-governors-end-social-dist...

I do get a kick out of the white trashers. It reminds me of the John Sandford books, set in the Twin Cities, that always seem to work in some Nazi biker gangs down from the Wisconsin woods.

Bet they got $100 Amway gift certs.

20 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: armed protesters storm MI statehouse

https://twitter.com/SenPolehanki/status/1255899318210314241/photo/1

Good thing the GOP legislature banned protest signs because they could fall out of the gallery and hurt somebody.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

MI is not, by the way, MT.

3rd highest death toll nationally.

Although mostly "the right kind of people", so far, but creeping into other areas.

Just as it is creeping up on IN and OH.

National numbers are flattening because NY has peaked. Otherwise, it is percolating along hither and yon.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

You always talk to yourself?

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2020/04/right-wing-protesters-some-armed-demand-governors-end-social-dist...

I do get a kick out of the white trashers. It reminds me of the John Sandford books, set in the Twin Cities, that always seem to work in some Nazi biker gangs down from the Wisconsin woods.

Bet they got $100 Amway gift certs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

That that the Gov. is an outspoken woman was certain to draw out Grandpa Ranty's bullyboy performance jerkoffery and feed into his base.

Forget MI. There aren't enough rednecks to make up for all the suburban women around Detroit and GR who put him over the top by an eyelash in '16.

lemerik1958
Senior Contributor

Don’t have a problem with people protesting but why do they bring guns?  

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

The funny thing is people who showed up with guns and masks.

Maybe they were planning on knocking over a liquor store on the way home?

As noted, the MI legislature GOP majority banned protest signs a while back. Guess they had no choice then?

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@RJG640v8 wrote: ---------------------

Remember, that “make believe ” weaponry, with “make believe” rounds of .223 ammunition, will make “make believe” fatal holes in real Leftists heads. 

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

@RJG640v8 wrote: ---------------------

Remember, that “make believe ” weaponry, with “make believe” rounds of .223 ammunition, will make “make believe” fatal holes in real Leftists heads. 

Stripes: Psycho: The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me ...

For all your "lighten up, Francis" needs - Album on Imgur

Lighten Up Francis | Meme on astrologymemes.com