cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

atf guns for felons also active in indiana

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has acknowledged an Indiana dealer’s cooperation in conducting straw purchases at the direction of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.  Exclusive documents obtained by Gun Rights Examiner show the dealer cooperated with ATF by selling guns to straw purchasers, and that bureau management later asserted these guns were being traced to crimes.

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-national/exclusive-report-documents-indicate-atf-fbi-allowed-i...
7 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: atf guns for felons also active in indiana

Couldn't find the story Sam.

Highlighted
Advisor

Highlighted
Advisor

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

All I can say is wow. Arm the criminals so they [the Obama adminstration] can disarm the law abiding citizens. If this were not so they would be out there setting the record straight. If the lame stream media was on this like they were Trent Lot saying he should have voted for Strom Thurman, Obama wouldn't last a month.

Highlighted
Advisor

I think its time for a special prosecutor to look into this, will the r's in congress demand it?
Highlighted
Advisor

Hard to believe the things that get discussed endlessly here, while probably the biggest story is ignored. This likely goes to holder, maybe Obama.
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I don't know if I agree with the special prosecutor. They have been used to death with a checkered result. I hope Issa stays on this in congress and follows it to the end. I think this is bigger than an American can possibly imagine. Nixon would have never resigned without the lamestream media. Issa has them as an enemy rather than a searcher for truth. You can bet they are doing unlimited research on Issa. That is where their interest lie.